Interview With the Vampire

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Interview With the Vampire

First aired: 2022-10-02

Creator: Rolin Jones

Cast: Sam Reid, Jacob Anderson, Bailey Bass, Assad Zaman

Overview: Louis de Pointe’s epic story of love, blood, and the perils of immortality, as told to the journalist Daniel Molloy. Chafing at the limitations of life as a black man in 1900s New Orleans, Louis finds it impossible to resist the rakish Lestat De Lioncourt’s offer of the ultimate escape: joining him as his vampire companion.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to be real difficult topping the movie. Honestly the cast looks ho hum. Do not feel the charisma that Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt brought to the roles. Of course this has also been altered cause..woke. The sets look nice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Hahahah holy shit they race swapped Louis.

1658682866692.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also to point but wasn't Louis a Master of a Plantation? How...does that work?

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even if I wanted to watch this, AMC can fuck right off with their mid season breaks.

After Better Call Saul is done, I am done with them. If they make another show that is good, I will stream it years after it is done.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Going to be real difficult topping the movie. Honestly the cast looks ho hum. Do not feel the charisma that Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt brought to the roles. Of course this has also been altered cause..woke. The sets look nice.

I agree with this. Say what you want about Tom, I thought he did an excellent job on the movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I agree with this. Say what you want about Tom, I thought he did an excellent job on the movie.

Its his favorite character.

He openly stated his desire to reprise the role, but nothing came together.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Tom Cruise's portrayal of Lestat is one of his best pieces of acting outside of Tropic Thunder. No one familiar with the source material nor Ann Rice herself thought it sounded like a good idea and he hit it out of the park.

Trivia!

It ended up being the last straw for Guns and Roses. Axel Rose wanted Slash to play guitar EXACTLY like Keith Richards for their cover of Sympathy for the Devil and when Slash didn't he just had someone else rerecord the part. That's how far Axel Rose was so far up his own fucking ass. When you see that fat fuck butcher his old music live on stage remember that he got there because he thought replacing Slash with a scab was a good fucking idea. That's right up there with Radar leaving M.A.S.H on his own accord in terms of holy fuck stupid.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its his favorite character.

He openly stated his desire to reprise the role, but nothing came together.
Favorite character?

Tom doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

G54.gif

Side note...hats off to Ossoi Ossoi for posting some of the most dog shit movies and tv shows ever just to troll his internet buddies. I admire your work ethic, sir.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tom Cruise's portrayal of Lestat is one of his best pieces of acting outside of Tropic Thunder. No one familiar with the source material nor Ann Rice herself thought it sounded like a good idea and he hit it out of the park.

Trivia!

It ended up being the last straw for Guns and Roses. Axel Rose wanted Slash to play guitar EXACTLY like Keith Richards for their cover of Sympathy for the Devil and when Slash didn't he just had someone else rerecord the part. That's how far Axel Rose was so far up his own fucking ass. When you see that fat fuck butcher his old music live on stage remember that he got there because he thought replacing Slash with a scab was a good fucking idea. That's right up there with Radar leaving M.A.S.H on his own accord in terms of holy fuck stupid.

Rice was manipulated into her position.

Imagine you're a quiet author doing a book signing, and suddenly violent rabid fans breach the gate and slam a petition down on the desk and say "do something about this you dumb bitch".

Rice shouted in the book store. Lol completely unhinged scene trying to quell the backlash.

1658898909524.png

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rice was manipulated into her position.

Imagine you're a quiet author doing a book signing, and suddenly violent rabid fans breach the gate and slam a petition down on the desk and say "do something about this you dumb bitch".

Rice shouted in the book store. Lol completely unhinged scene trying to quell the backlash.

View attachment 424377
I never read her books, but the movie is a favorite rewatch.

So as far as I’m concerned Cruise is Lestat and that’s that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database