introduction

yersinia

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for letting me on. Was Yumin of The Shadow Order on Lanys, a paladin with Guurn as my guild leader, and Yersinia of Eternal Chaos with Esar as my guild leader. While i have been on the lanys boards from time to time didnt realize there was a larger group

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Since to see you Yumin! I remember the name and TSO for sure. Nice to see another fellow Lanys member around. Hope all is well!!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Thanks for letting me on. Was Yumin of The Shadow Order on Lanys, a paladin with Guurn as my guild leader, and Yersinia of Eternal Chaos with Esar as my guild leader. While i have been on the lanys boards from time to time didnt realize there was a larger group
Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well it’s about damn time, whoever you are! Go read the HOF threads in screenshots and get caught up!

• 4Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Well it’s about damn time, whoever you are! Go read the HOF threads in screenshots and get caught up!
Do not forget a stop to the pantheon thread and see what became of a mountain of blow and mozz sticks

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Thank Christ you are here. We can all begin posting now.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
High school flash back when the teacher made you stand up and tell the class about yourself, if you were new.

• 3Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
20211126_122734.png

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hope someone checked his Gear Score before hitting that approve button.

Y yersinia I am Utnayan. Of the Utnayan Utnayans. In EverQuest I was Utnayan. In World of Warcraft I was Utnayan. Here, I am Utnayan. I used to be in a French guild in EverQuest called “Les Korrigans” before the days of Google translate. I learned how to say “I ate Tout the pizza”. Tout means all in France. We didn’t accomplish much. My guild kept surrendering to bosses whenever we would reach them.

In hindsight, you and I bled together hitting arrow keys and clicking the left mouse button, I feel more secure now that you are here.

Praise be, Blessed day - Under his eye.

• 4Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol sup Y yersinia this is kazora from ec. Esar doesn’t post here. we have a discord a bunch of us still hang out in. Esar, Kriddle, dercas , Koenig some others in there. Am traveling , will send ya an invite when I’m back. Bunch of us currently playing new world but I just got banned (for reasons unknown to me)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yersinia

Lord Nagafen Raider
hmm. why doesnt that surprise me. glad to find you guys again. fast twitch reflexes for me slowing. looking forward to the discord to hear what is up with you guys. not sure i will take on another game. someone getting banned isnt shocking as good folks always push the limits.