train.jpg

tenor.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
AMD is definitely offblasting into outer space. Not even close to TSLA levels of ludicrously overvalued, so plenty of room to grow still.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
One of the things this thread really had helped with is penis envy.

Like I bought AMD at 4? And sold at 8? Lol

Ten years ago I'd be eaten up with jealousy, today I'm just happy for big P and looking for the next thing.

It's made me much more able to focus on improving my situation instead of how much worse off I am compared to others.

• 2Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus.. When did the new Capital Gains rules take effect? Got married last fall and I see that we can have a long term cap gain rate of 0% tax on up to $80k!? That's nuts.

Umm... MAGA?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am really going to be curious what the outcome of this investigation unveils. We spoke about this last week with Kodak (KODK). Big run up in volume / shares the day before the $750B gov loan for Kodak. Shares were basically at $2.xx and started trading volume the day prior. Announcement was made the following day and the next few days saw the stock spike as high as $60 per share. Massive insider trading / info leak.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of the things this thread really had helped with is penis envy.

Like I bought AMD at 4? And sold at 8? Lol

Ten years ago I'd be eaten up with jealousy, today I'm just happy for big P and looking for the next thing.

It's made me much more able to focus on improving my situation instead of how much worse off I am compared to others.
Believe me. if you are investing for the long term, even if it is nothing more than buying the SPY or QQQ, you are 1000% better off than 90% of the people in this country.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am really going to be curious what the outcome of this investigation unveils. We spoke about this last week with Kodak (KODK). Big run up in volume / shares the day before the $750B gov loan for Kodak. Shares were basically at $2.xx and started trading volume the day prior. Announcement was made the following day and the next few days saw the stock spike as high as $60 per share. Massive insider trading / info leak.

My only issue with this is its being done because "Orange Man Bad". Insider trading and other financial crimes need investigated and punished every time, not just when its politically expedient.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Somehow DIS turned a profit last quarter (earned 8 cents a share) vs estimates of a 63 cent loss. They missed on revenue. How the fuck they turn a profit? Disney + at 54m subscribers plus another 30m Hulu subscribers

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So I'm up like 30% on silver, and 30% on ethereum . . .

When do you big ballers pull profits?

Tempted to pull it off the table w/ silver, but there is STILL almost zero physical inventory. Aka, the reality of "spot" and value arent congruent. So thinking it has more to run up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
thank you all for giving me the balls to self manage my 401k. recently peeked what my returns had been if i just left it and i'm up almost 23% right now since just may (only amzn, aapl, msft and googl). momentum/day trading is absurd right now as we all know - it doesn't matter what the company is anymore, it's just about crowd mentality. chart patterns are self fulfilling prophecies.

• 1Quality Calories

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Believe me. if you are investing for the long term, even if it is nothing more than buying the SPY or QQQ, you are 1000% better off than 90% of the people in this country.

Lachius isn't a pussy. He went nearly all-in on Tesla. Then he almost bought a Lambo.

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you save any money consistently you're already ahead of 90% of americans. Managing your money is easy. Just don't greedy and think you figured it out where nobody else ever has. That's where people get hazed and lose everything. Wins will come, but never forget that losses will come too.

• 2Like

Takyan

Trakanon Raider
Hey folks, I have 10k in a savings account for a 10 yr old and want to do something smart with it. The problem is that I have no idea what to do with it. What are some suggestions and realistic outcomes? Thanks in advance.