Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
NKLA is the Vanguard of EV companies.
4CD5C240-2DC8-4F92-B855-80ED3EBE76F3.jpeg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Theranos is the 38 studios of games, at least Vanguard released a product

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Theranos is the 38 studios of games, at least Vanguard released a product
Didn’t 38 studios at least have a real product they were actually working on? Theranos flat out lied and was just using other companies shit with a new shell on it. Hmm, kind of like Kigdoms of Amalur. Nvm you’re right they’re the 38 studios of blood work.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
NKLA is literally nothing except lies glued together with hope. Their head engineer was some guy that laid concrete for a while in lieu of education. They are not a serious company, but it's also worth noting this is not a serious economy.
Ya I know, just playing the game as it's laid out right now. It's already in my rearview mirror.

• 1Quality Calories

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out my QQQ puts expiring this week for 8 cents. Starting to look for a good price for next Friday's expiry.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
NNDM going crazy today. I may just execute my 7.5 strike calls and sell covered calls

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
JUMIA TECHNOLOGIES AG ADR SPONSOREDENTRY @ $40.4799Current $45.275+4.845+11.85%

Bought some JMIA swing yesterday before close. It had done quite well (5% today), but then had a nice push from a Citron tweet. Thanks!!

Took some profits at 5% and the peak.. letting the remainder ride to see where it's headed.

Also had some XL from yesterday. Hit over 5% today and sold some, rebought on a dip and resold some at 7%.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
CCIV holding strong at 15 and technically the Lucid rumor still hasn't been officially confirmed, might still be a buy for some of you if you aren't in yet. ACTC seems to be treading water at 23 so that's encouraging. Surprised to see RMO up so much, it has several people calling for it to get back to 30 so I'm holding.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CCIV holding strong at 15 and technically the Lucid rumor still hasn't been officially confirmed, might still be a buy for some of you if you aren't in yet. ACTC seems to be treading water at 23 so that's encouraging. Surprised to see RMO up so much, it has several people calling for it to get back to 30 so I'm holding.
Options opened on CCIV today. Might be a safer play until the rumor is confirmed/denied to try a small out of the money options play instead of going long at $15.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Normally I'd agree but right now everything is getting gobbled up, the open interest is perpetually 0 all day

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like BTWN is back

Oh and since my post CCIV went from 15 to 17, sorry bros

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i had meetings all afternoon and just looked at the market. I guess CCIV got frisky while I was gone. As was PYPL. My total portfolio up 2% today. Clown World.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
CCIV up to 18.50 in after hours, 90 - 100m volume 3 days in a row, which is insane

NGA up 8% in AH too, we can thank Jim Cramer for a prime time boost Hateyou Hateyou

• 1Like