iOS/Android- Star Wars Force Collection

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fun CCG that took me awhile to really get into. Energy and Battle Point systems (former for "questing", latter for pvp, 1min and 15min/per point regen rates respectively) as well as lots of events that toss up the usual rules. Didn't find or see any threads on the game, so figured I'd start one for peeps interested in adding another "check it so often" game to their playlist to fill in gaps when your others are down. With events, a lot of times, you can play for longer periods of time because of whatever mechanic or resource items they add in. In game currency is pricey, especially considering you really aren't guaranteed anything valuable for your investment, but that sort of ties into one of my favored aspects of the game. Rare cards are actually rare. It takes a lot of time, luck, money, and trading to get top tier (5 star cards) in the game, add in the evolution system, and you wind up with a meaningful investment to get some nice stuff.

It takes a minute to get off ground, but the strategy, especially for your pvp formation, is solid and can be quite fun. I'm out of ally slots, but my tag in game is Rhanyn. If anyone decides to pick it up, you should try sharing out your player id number, as it can net you some extra crystals and a 3 star card.

Zarken

Trakanon Raider
This is a really fun game. I definitely suggest giving it a try! The strategy of making a formation is a lot of fun. All the cards have little snippets about the character, or creature, so great if your a Star Wars nut there's lots of lore for you to absorb.

If you pick it up be sure to write down your player ID and Password. Had to uninstall due to issues, and it took FOREVER for them to reset it for me.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone has any interest in this game, especially with the new films coming up, they will be doing a May the 4th event that pretty much guarantees a chance at a 5 star card that is side selectable (you can pick dark side card or light side) which is a good way to get in and give yourself a good head start and a direction for building up a deck. In app purchases will most likely have a half price card pack pull, which is one of the only ones I recommend spending money on if that is your thing. Zarken and I are always up for explaining stuff, or you can find a lot of information on the corresponding app invasion page.