Irma Vep

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Irma Vep

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2022-06-06

Creator: Olivier Assayas

Cast: Alicia Vikander, Jeanne Balibar, Vincent Macaigne, Devon Ross, Lars Eidinger, Vincent Lacoste, Nora Hamzawi, Adria Arjona, Carrie Brownstein, Tom Sturridge, Byron Bowers, Fala Chen, Hippolyte Girardot, Alex Descas, Antoine Reinartz

Overview: Mira is an American movie star disillusioned by her career and a recent breakup, who comes to France to star as “Irma Vep” in a remake of the French silent film classic, “Les Vampires.” Set against the backdrop of a lurid crime thriller, Mira struggles as the distinctions between herself and the character she plays begin to blur and merge.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Saw the ad for this and thought it looked pretty good. Then promptly forgot all about it. I did like the movie back in the day quite a bit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Saw the ad for this and thought it looked pretty good. Then promptly forgot all about it. I did like the movie back in the day quite a bit

I never saw it, but I do remember Empire reviewing it during my teenage years back when I bought the mag

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Only caught the first episode so far, but I'm intrigued. Quite inside baseball, film nerd references with a gaggle of quite hot lesbians?
Here's the OG movie trailer for reference. It's also on HBO max- gonna watch it again, cuz i may have college years drug forgot most of it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database