MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Iron Sky: The Coming Race (2019)

Tagline: Let's make Earth great again

Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Timo Vuorensola

Cast: Lara Rossi, Udo Kier, Julia Dietze, Stephanie Paul, Tom Green, Kari Ketonen, Martin Swabey, Emily Atack, Vladimir Burlakov, Kit Dale, Lloyd Kaufman, Tero Kaukomaa, Dalan Musson, Edward Judge, John Flanders, James Quinn, Lloyd Li, Amanda Wolzak, Antoine Plaisant, Anabel Lopez, Vasco De Beukelaer, Jan Debski, Zana Salobir, Hon Ping Tang, Muya Lubambu Tshinioka, Francesco Italiano, Abbas Shirafkan, Gaëtan Wenders, Kari Berg, Vincent Eaton, Christoph Drobig, Alexander Moens, Jukka Hildén

Release: 2019-01-25

Runtime: 90

Plot: Twenty years after the events of Iron Sky, the former Nazi Moonbase has become the last refuge of mankind. Earth was devastated by a nuclear war, but buried deep under the wasteland lies a power that could save the last of humanity - or destroy it once and for all. The truth behind the creation of mankind will be revealed when an old enemy leads our heroes on an adventure into the Hollow Earth. To save humanity they must fight the Vril, an ancient shapeshifting reptilian race and their army of dinosaurs.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Lizard Hitler riding a T-Rex?
Hollow earth?
Nazi moon base?
Nuclear holocaust?
I'm all in. Opening night for me!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
wait... this came out already? i was waiting for it and then it disappeared until just now...

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Screenshot_20190718-014223_Chrome.jpg

Siliconemelons

Stupid movie that is meant to be a stupid movie and stupid entertainment...

Oddly, a rare thing now days! Sign me up

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I've been waiting do long for this.... Iron sky is one of my all time top movies..

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
This was out a month or two ago as I watched it then after acquiring it from the normal place.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It cannot live up to the first movie, but it was fun and goofy. Wonder if they will make a 3rd.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
these are such goofy movies, i love them. they are goofy and they know they are goofy. it's glorified syfy channel nonsense, but there's something completely charming about it all that makes it just work. the setup for a 3rd definitely piqued my interest

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database