Is an Octopus just a Water Spider?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Is an Octopus a Water Spider?

• Total voters

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Saw this on a dating profile I recently swiped left on. What do you guys think? Is an octopus just a type of water spider?

• 2Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Saw this on a dating profile I recently swiped left on. What do you guys think? Is an octopus just a type of water spider?

No, there are already many many kinds of aquatic spiders. They don't need octopi stealing their thunder.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Isn’t the number of limbs the primary way of identifying a spider? I’d argue yes. Is a mosquito a spider? No? How can you tell?
Limb count is useful for distinguishing spiders from insects. Likewise, has wings ∴ !spider. The dead giveaway vs octopi is that one doesn't have a fucking exoskeleton.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Limb count is useful for distinguishing spiders from insects. Likewise, wings > !spider. The dead giveaway vs octopi is that one doesn't have a fucking exoskeleton.
I’m not sure it’s easy to come to that conclusion unless someone taught you what an exoskeleton is. Therefore I think at the most basic level an octopus is a type of water spider.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I’m not sure it’s easy to come to that conclusion unless someone taught you what an exoskeleton is. Therefore I think at the most basic level an octopus is a type of water spider.

Are lobsters water spiders y/n

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Then you and the girl need to go back to fourth grade science class.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
100% pure dick cancer. I hope you get Chemo and they tell you it went into remission only for it to come back, I hope you get dick cancer twice.
I hope you get attacked by a spider while scuba diving.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user