It (2017)

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: It (2017)

Tagline: Your fears are unleashed.

Genre: Horror

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Jaeden Lieberher, Bill Skarsgård, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Sophia Lillis, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs, Nicholas Hamilton, Jackson Robert Scott, Owen Teague, Logan Thompson, Jake Sim, Javier Botet, Tatum Lee, Steven Williams, Stephen Bogaert, Geoffrey Pounsett, Pip Dwyer, Ari Cohen, Stuart Hughes, Megan Charpentier, Molly Atkinson, Elizabeth Saunders, Joe Bostick, Anthony Ulc, Katie Lunman, Neil Crone, Sonia Gascón, David Katzenberg, Cyndy Day, Edie Inksetter, Carter Musselman, Aimee Lenihan, Kylie Lenihan, Becky Wolf, Kelly Van der Burg

Release: 2017-09-07

Plot: In a small town in Maine, seven children known as The Losers Club come face to face with life problems, bullies and a monster that takes the shape of a clown called Pennywise.

Last edited by a moderator:

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I tried to watch the original on TV last week, it was fucking horrible. Did not age well at all.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That Pennywise voice sounds like some bad video game VA. Or maybe it sounds more carney and less creepy. Oh well, looking forward to it anyways.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
that's a fan trailer and Pennywise looks nothing like the official image released the other day

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Is pennywise's actor the Ugly Skargard? Dude got eyes pointing in two cardinal directions

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
this image got released yesterday
rrr_img_136687.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Clowns in white makeup aren't scary. White people are scary. Think Blair Witch but running from an average baseball loving office job worker. Absolutely horrifying.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sulrn

Deuces
The voice ruins it entirely. Part of ITs success comes from the V/O sounding like creepy psychopath with a voice that could get stuck in your head and drive you insane. This guy sounds like he's getting ready to belch the alphabet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why the fuck is that fan trailer still in the first post?
because harfle dun goofed, there is no official trailer, because they probably just started production on the film and only the "first look" trended thuirsday on facebook to get hype for this future flop.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I worry about you Beverly. I WORRY AN AWFUL LOT.

What a lovely cup of tea.

Lol

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
The thing that stuck with me the most from the novel was how, when lost in the sewers, the 11 year old girl decides they need a morale boost so fucks all 6 of her friends back to back with graphic descriptions of sloppy 2nds through 6ths. This cements their "power of friendship" that allows them to find the way out. He always has strange sex scenes in his books but that one takes the cake because it was so unnecessary. Stephen King is a weird dude.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know that's the one scene that everyone always remembers but if you ever take a second pass through that book make a little note on some scratch paper every time the story gets oddly sexual. The whole thing is just fucking full of weird shit and then a bunch of shit that's just kinda creepy given the ages of the characters.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database