Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Act 3

Long Version:
Rerolled

Short Version:

KuXg5Jh.png

J49_sl said:
so the message was sent via fb messenger i was sitting with my wife in the kitchen an saw it pop up on her phone, saw it was capris mom, michele ignored it, so for the next 20 minutes i was sweating bullets, thinking how i could grab her phone and delete it without her seeing me, well, needless to say i couldn't pull it off, she eventually read the message and all hell broke loose, she punched me in the face, my jaw still hurts, i halfway confessed, meaning i admitted to the act, but not the depth of the involvement, it was agreed that we would stay together due to finances and private schooling for the boys, but i will sleep in the spare room, but, who knows that could all change
J49_sl said:
ince she knows i was paying capri...and since my wife knows the amount of money she gives me each week, it is easy for her to assume the involvement was few and far between,
also this occured just days after we had a big fight over a non related issue, but that fight led to discussion of our sexual relationship and the rules she has, so in her mind, this was me acting out due to the fight and things that were said, a conclusion that she reached, and one that i did not try to alter
Go!

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I vote this as J49's downfall theme song

• 1Harrow

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why the fuck is the whore's mother in his wife's contacts?

• 1Harrow

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They have a family fb. J49 is viewing the messages on his phone prob. He prob could have deleted it through his and saved the day but who knows.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dunno what the bigger mistake here is, banging gross heroin addict hookers and paying them for the sex, or having a shared family facebook account.

• 1Harrow

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I thought the mom was supportive of you banging her daughter for drug money?

• 1Harrow

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The mom wants in on the cash action and or was drunk/high at the time is my guess.

• 1Harrow

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
She will find out the whole story from Capri's mom. There is no way she stays with him. She is calling divorce lawyers as we speak.

• 1Harrow

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Proven infidelity with heroin addicted hookers, a couple of kids, and an online whore log.

We gonna get subpoenad

• 1Harrow