Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)

Tagline: Justice is Coming.

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Edward Zwick

Cast: Tom Cruise, Cobie Smulders, Aldis Hodge, Danika Yarosh, Patrick Heusinger, Holt McCallany, Judd Lormand, Christopher Berry, Hunter Burke, Jason Douglas, Lizeth Hutchings, Marisela Zumbado, Alexandra Lucchesi, Madalyn Horcher, Robert Catrini, Teri Wyble, Austin Hébert, Billy Slaughter, Robert Knepper

Release: 2016-10-19

Runtime: 118

Plot: Jack Reacher must uncover the truth behind a major government conspiracy in order to clear his name. On the run as a fugitive from the law, Reacher uncovers a potential secret from his past that could change his life forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

EDIT: Thanks for the real trailer, Fedor.

Just saw this trailer. I loved the first one, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I keep looking for a better trailer. The same one that I saw at the theater. No luck yet, though.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Loved the first one.

Wish we had more Tom Cruise movies like this. I would love another Collateral.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the dude might legit insane IRL, but he's a fantastic method actor. +1 for Collateral, and I'm happy Reacher is getting a sequel.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just accept that a lot of actors and artists are not playing with a full deck. Tom cruise has done a really good job in his career of making movies and being part of movies I enjoy watching. He does what he does well and really who would argue with a religion that basically casts you as their jesus figure and gives you lots of free stuff. Who would turn that down.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I enjoy the movies of followers of dumb ass Christianity. Why would Tom Cruise and his dumb religion be any different?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Great news! loved the first one....man when Tom Cruise does action he does it SOOOO well.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't really sold on the first Reacher movie until I saw it, now I'm really looking forward to this one. I have such a man crush on Cruise's movies. I'm glad it seems he is finally done trying to make artsy movies and is just focusing on awesome movies. I watch most of Edge of Tomorrow every other month or so.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've never been bothered by Tom Cruise's size. He never really comes off as tiny in movies and plays the role damn well.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've never been bothered by Tom Cruise's size. He never really comes off as tiny in movies and plays the role damn well.

I mean, he doesn't come off as the beast that Reacher is supposed to be either. Reacher is supposed to be 6'5ish and 250lbs. His physical intimidation is half his character. I have no problem with the movies, they were enjoyable, but it could have been any generic action character Cruise was playing.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If they want a realistic Jack Reacher they should grab the 6'5" Army Hammer to play the lead.

75c6eca90346ccdafee88e598d70bdd6.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I’ve read the books, I’m just a fan of the jack reacher Tom plays more I guess.

And I don’t think his Jack reacher was generic at all.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database