Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Jay and Silent Bob Reboot

Genre: Comedy

Director: Kevin Smith

Cast: Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Stan Lee

Plot: The Jersey boys have to go back to Hollywood to stop a brand new reboot of the old "Bluntman & Chronic Movie" they hated so much. It's a tongue-in-cheek, silly-ass satire that pokes fun at the movie business's recent re-do obsession, featuring an all-star cast of cameos and familiar faces!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
I just love Jay and Silent Bob, Hopefully this will be good

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just love Jay and Silent Bob, Hopefully this will be good
clerks 2 could never be made today and that was only 12 years ago. so this will either be banned in all theaters or it will be a watered down shitshow.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I haven't kept up with Smith stuff in years. Is Mewes still clean?
Yeah, Smith had to play the tough love card on his ass, but Mewes is clean and even married with kids now....so hard to image Jay as a dad

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Kevin Smith came out and clarified that the so called “forced diversity” of the new girl gang is all part of the joke.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This will be bad. Kevin Smith hasn't made a good movie since Dogma, and that was 20 years ago.

• 3Like
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
This will be bad. Kevin Smith hasn't made a good movie since Dogma, and that was 20 years ago.
I disagree, I love Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back for the silly, stupid farce that it was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database