Jeff Epstein horror island thread

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
67d 12h 4m
Not sure if yall caught this earlier.
The island was hit with some strong ordinance last year. Leveled whatever was left on the island after Epstien spent 29mil on burying the underground chambers.
It was all in vain though since the good guys already had all the dirt necessary.

epstein on fire.png

I'll post more pics etc when I'm on later.

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
67d 12h 4m
Made me lol but wonder wtf that building is

View attachment 202185

I'm going to spoiler this for size. images too big.
Firstly though....this is how much influence the runners of this cult have.

It's their temple/elevator to the chambers below.

The hidden entrance/escape hatch to the lower levels chambers where the crazy/satanist/moloch freaks did their crazy stuff.

Magic spells, etc. Like a highly twisted version of Wiccan elemental circles. Human sacrifices. There's blood channels and all that. It's really crazy shit.

In fact, there are references to the 4 corners, etc all over the island, and more.

Sorry for the size on these btw.

Those red squiggles on the ground outside the temple. It's meant to showcase to moloch. Running rivers of blood. A representation of what goes on below.
Post updated

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
135d 12h 51m
Y’all make a good point with this thread. How come all the ultra rich billionaires and shit are always evil pedos how come we don’t have a Batmanesce billionaire out there chopping shitlords dicks off and shit?

There has to at least be one man in this world with the money and means to off these corrupt assholes.
they're all pedos for the same reason they all eat caviar and own million dollar cars they never even drive. its because they want things your average peasant cant legally have.

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
67d 12h 4m
Part 2:
Here is a zoom in on one of those camera feeds.

Let's look a little closer.

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
20d 21h 34m
Looks like they got some shots with a drone or something

Dunno how they got the security camera shots if they really did
I'd like to add something here but I can't. I shared it on another elf forum many moons ago.

It's funny how the tone changes on things over time. I can't even give a vague description of what I shared. This whole thing got uncomfortable quick.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: Conefed and MusicForFish

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
9d 17h 39m
Haha. I've been waiting for this! Yea, they torched the island... of course these fucks want to hide the truth.

The link needs to Billy C must come to the limelight. Clintons pretty quiet right now.

The harm these sick fucks created is stupidly outrageous.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
19d 7h 40m
That building has to have an elevator in it

I mean there's definitely a bunch of underground areas and tunnels

WTF FOR?!? What other shit does he have going in there? Some kind of secret bond villain lab? What the fuck else he got underground shit for? Name something practical or normal?

Then you couple that with an underage prostitution ring? He has this temple on the island, underground tunnels and runs an underage prostitution ring?!?! Lol??

Weird as FUCK that a temple of some sort is there too

• 1Like
Reactions: Conefed

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
67d 12h 4m
Part 2:
Here is a zoom in on one of those camera feeds.

Let's look a little closer.

View attachment 201518

Hidden in plain sight. Security cam feed from the islands underground bunkers.
Sitting on Instagram for a while.

I still can't believe they let phones on the island. Morons. Those torture/sacrifice rooms looks rough af.
Yes, I know most of you all read the same material but for those that don't...
They put this "secret" ancient cult in plain fucking sight.
Right on fucking Instagram.
The whole time.

Rachel Chandler hid her Instagram.
I have the whole thing on a zip.
If anyone wants to see how many people are associated with this pedo trafficking ring, just ask.
Most of these "celebrities" are equally at fault for staying silent on the clear crazy shit going on in front of their eyes even if they didn't partake.

I can't look at this stuff anymore today. Fucking draining.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: Conefed and Nirgon

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
30d 4h 23m
I'm going to spoiler this for size. images too big.
Firstly though....this is how much influence the runners of this cult have.
Ignoring for the moment that they could very well be different places. The one on the google maps looks like some kind of tarp. But what is that on the apple map? it's not even a thing worth covering up.

But seriously, what makes you think those are the same locations? If they are, a lot of time passed between the pics. Look at the differences in the trees.

• 1Like
Reactions: Vaclav

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
67d 12h 4m
Ignoring for the moment that they could very well be different places. The one on the google maps looks like some kind of tarp. But what is that on the apple map? it's not even a thing worth covering up.

But seriously, what makes you think those are the same locations? If they are, a lot of time passed between the pics. Look at the differences in the trees.
Open Little Saint James island on google maps then apple maps. Compare them.
Notice anything different than what I drew attention to? No.

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
160d 3h 35m
WTF FOR?!? What other shit does he have going in there? Some kind of secret bond villain lab? What the fuck else he got underground shit for? Name something practical or normal?
Well a legit reason for tunnels would be that he lives on a flat a fuck rock right in the middle of hurricane highway and you need a place to hunker down when that kinda shit shows up. But he is rich as fuck and could just hop on his Gulf Stream to nope the fuck out. In the modern age of satellite weather tracking, big storms arent ninjas anymore.

Sanrith Descartes

Get off my fucking lawn!
<Silver Donator>
18d 6h 32m
That building has to have an elevator in it

I mean there's definitely a bunch of underground areas and tunnels

Then you couple that with an underage prostitution ring? He has this temple on the island, underground tunnels and runs an underage prostitution ring?!?! Lol??

Weird as FUCK that a temple of some sort is there too
Billionaires can LARP in style.

• 1Like
Reactions: TrollfaceDeux

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
135d 12h 51m
Well a legit reason for tunnels would be that he lives on a flat a fuck rock right in the middle of hurricane highway and you need a place to hunker down when that kinda shit shows up. But he is rich as fuck and could just hop on his Gulf Stream to nope the fuck out. In the modern age of satellite weather tracking, big storms arent ninjas anymore.
a bunker might be the last place you want to be when a hurricane comes a knocking. i dont think its even legal to have a home in florida with a basement.

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
67d 12h 4m
Yes. You'd think that.

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
160d 3h 35m
a bunker might be the last place you want to be when a hurricane comes a knocking. i dont think its even legal to have a home in florida with a basement.
As someone who lives on a rock that gets hit by hurricanes I can tell the all the heavy duty civil defense stuff and evac stations for cat 5 are underground bunkers.

Also I doubt the Pedo King cut those tunnels, all volcanic islands are riddled like swiss cheese with lava tubes. You stumble across ones that only go a couple feet, other that run for 10s of miles.

Oahu has some secret ones only the Kings knew about that they could travel half the island unseen and WTF Surprise Buttsecks enemies with. The US military now controls them all, a holy fuck ton of equipment and ordinance are stored in em in case Hickam and Pearl get glassed.