Jeopardy!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jeopardy!

First aired: 1964-03-30

Creator: Merv Griffin

Cast: Alex Trebek

Overview: America's favorite quiz show where contestants are presented with general knowledge clues in the form of answers, and must phrase their responses in question form.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, his color looks really weird during these. You can tell they are putting a shitload of makeup on him to mask the likely discoloration.

And the type and stage of cancer he has. It's no good, and I will genuinely mourn his passing. He's been a pretty classy dude while being on camera for a lot of years. I respect him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is there a place online to watch these matches? Would like to see them, but just rarely have access to local TV when it's on.

Araxen

They are on Hulu and ABC's website. You need a sub though for Hulu.

Needless

Toe Sucker
God the burn james did on brad was so fucking gold, i'm VERY sad this didnt go longer :(

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
God the burn james did on brad was so fucking gold, i'm VERY sad this didnt go longer :(
Shit was fucking great. You could tell Brad was pissed about it but, he played like absolute dogshit. I got a sense that he was just there to collect his 250k and say goodbye to Alex.

Araxen

The thing is Brad screwed over James game play. He found so many daily doubles and didn't capitalize on them. I bet that is why James took the dig at him.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Honestly, James didn't win the final game simply because of the Final Jeopardy question category. He made an epic comeback to even be able to win the game if he got the question right, it just happened to be in one of the few areas (historic poetry) where he was very clearly inferior to Ken. If it was in almost any other category he likely wins to make it 2-2-0 going into night 5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database