Jerry Springer dies aged 79

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maury Povich had been doing daytime TV since the 80s. long before Springer there was also Phil Donahue, Geraldo and Morton Downey JR doing the same thing. my GF used to watch the Springer show in the 90s and would talk about it everyday like it was a soap opera. made me sick. i didnt know what was worse, the trash they put on TV or the people who believed any of it was real. fuck that guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Television Reality Tv GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My brother went on Jerry when he was 17 and his baby Mama was 18. They made up the story to get on the show. They said 75% of the people on the show were made up stories, the other 25% they werent sure.. lol

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's still pretty remarkable that people would pretend to be insane trailer trash and ruin their reputations with people who knew them just to be on national TV.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's still pretty remarkable that people would pretend to be insane trailer trash and ruin their reputations with people who knew them just to be on national TV.
No, it's really not remarkable at all. Attention whoring and stabbing each other in the back over the most trivial of shit is built in to the species. That shit is seen throughout the entirety of recorded history and plays a part in every mythology ever written.

• 1Smuggly

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never watched him. Typical politican I guess. I didn't know he was the mayor of Cincinati and became mayor after he hired a hooker and used a check. Some smarts right there.

Of course wiki says he was mayor for 2 years with no explanation of why such a short term. Maybe they only have 2 year terms I don't know.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah, the 90s where you could put actual KKK members on stage and allow them to speak, and transwomen were still obviously not real women. As staged and ridiculous as it was, you couldn't make it today if you wanted to. You'd get fired for even suggesting it on network TV today.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maury Povich had been doing daytime TV since the 80s. long before Springer there was also Phil Donahue, Geraldo and Morton Downey JR doing the same thing. my GF used to watch the Springer show in the 90s and would talk about it everyday like it was a soap opera. made me sick. i didnt know what was worse, the trash they put on TV or the people who believed any of it was real. fuck that guy.

Don't forget Richard Bey!

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Exploiting people by putting morons on TV for our amusement?

Peterson with another retarded take.

• 2Like
  • 1Midwit

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let's not forget that Springer showed us Next Door Nikki's titties.

But he was a scumbag.
He was a scumbag in a lot of different ways. I didn't wish death on him. I'm sure he provided entertainment to a lot of people, but yeah, he was peddling sleaze and it wasn't even subtle.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!