Joe Bob Briggs Last Drive In

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Joe Bob Briggs did a live marathon in the summer. Due to popular demand they brought him back and are two doing holiday specials. One starts Thanksgiving night at 9 eastern 6 pacific . It's a 4 movie mini marathon with a holiday theme. It will be live on Shudder which probably has a free trial but is 4.99 if not.

Interview: Joe Bob Briggs Guides us Into the Holiday Spirit!

DC: Yeah. Americans need to understand America better, I think it’s really important right now. So, I couldn’t be more excited about your upcoming special, Dinners of Death, is there a big connection between food and horror that you’ve been wanting to explore?

JBB: Well yeah, because on Thanksgiving, everyone has the big dinner, so I thought, ‘Well, if we’re going to do a Thanksgiving show, let’s theme it with Dinners of Death. So we came up with four movies, it’s a mini-marathon, it’s not like the 13 movie marathon of the summer. So it starts at 9 Eastern, 6 Pacific, on Thanksgiving night. And they don’t want me to tell the titles, but my favorite movie of all time is in this show. I’ve never hosted it before because all the time I was doing The Movie Channel, and when I was doing Monstervision on TNT, it was on the ‘too grisly for cable’ list, it was banned, even on premium cable, so I was never able to host it. So this will be the first time I’ve ever hosted my favorite movie.

DC: Oh wow!

JBB: And because I talk too much, the thing will probably go until dawn. Then at Christmas, we’re doing A Very Joe Bob Christmas on the 21st, which is the Friday before Christmas, and that show is also a mini-marathon, it’s four movies. The four movies are all in one franchise and we have a very distinguished guest from that franchise who will be on with me. After the first of the year, I’m not sure exactly when, but we’re going to start a weekly double feature. So, that’ll be interesting. That’ll be more in the original MonsterVision format.

Joe Bob's Last Drive-In (TV Movie 2018) - IMDb

Dread-Central-Joe-Bob.001.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Here we go. About to start. Hope the servers don't crash this time.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The Christmas Marathon special is starting right now on Shudder. My body is ready!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Have to see if I can find this. He was recently on the angry video game nerd's channel a couple times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
This was so popular this has become a new series on Shudder. 4.99 a month. Has a huge selection of horror and suspense movies and shows.

joe-bob-last-drive-in.jpg

Last year, Shudder and legendary horror hostJoe Bob Briggs damn near broke the internet with “The Last Drive-In With Joe Bob Briggs, a 24-hour marathon that was so popular it subsequently spawned “Joe Bob’s Dinners of Death” on Thanksgiving night and then “A Very Joe Bob Christmas” in December. What’s next? A weekly series!
Proving once again that “the drive-in will never die,” Joe Bob Briggs is back with an all-new “The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs” series exclusively on Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thrillers, and the supernatural. The nine-episode original serieswill consist of weekly double features streaming live every Friday night at 9:00 p.m ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT, beginning March 29 and concluding on Friday, May 24, Memorial Day Weekend. Episodes will also be made available on demand at a later time.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Art for the new live series starting at the end of the month.

D1ZdzW_XQAE2uD7.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Got my Wild Turkey 101 and ready for The Last Drive In tonight. Lets go Mutants!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
At Joe Bobs show in Jacksonville.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users