Poll Joe Buck

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

How do you feel about Joe Buck?

• Equal to Hitler

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Worse than Hitler

Votes: 51 82.3%

• Total voters

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Baseball fans should be grateful that Gruden is stuck in its own little football bubble universe. Just imagine him being a color commentator for baseball

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Baseball fans should be grateful that Gruden is stuck in its own little football bubble universe. Just imagine him being a color commentator for baseball

With that attitude, you'll never be a Gruden Grinder.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtW_r4VFxA3wZzETNG5mhXRp7mElyt3xgGX_KdVGXOh3-1PyF8E_WFjSy7.jpg

As for Buck, I somehow don't really mind that much and I actually liked Smoltz.

Sterling

El Presidente
While I don't particularly care for him doing baseball, I find him much more unbearable doing football.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Not a fan of Joe but he sure is fuck leaps and bounds better than listening to John Madden

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Joe Buck isn't completely intolerable when you hear him calling the Cubs winning the World Series. It was enjoyable listening to his high pitch screeching for that moment of my life.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Gruden announcing baseball sounds weird. He's great on on MNF though.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I have almost gotten to a point where I don't really mind Buck, which is sad. It's just a given he'll broadcast.

Mohr's bit of Buck & Waldman is spot on.

Much prefer Matt Vasgersian to Buck, fuck I wish he did the Series.

Scully is obviously the GOAT. Speaking on broadcasters I fucking love Keith Jackson. His call during Texas vs. USC was incredible.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Smoltz was hilarious when he started doing radio for the Braves. He pulled no punches. He's a bit more toned down with Buck.

But on topic - give up the fucking beard, Joe.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If it wasn't for his dad, Buck would be working at a fucking McDonald's. Dude has no charisma at all.