John Wick: Chapter 4 (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 4 (2022)

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Shamier Anderson, Laurence Fishburne, Ian McShane, Rina Sawayama, Donnie Yen, Ryan Castle, Bill Skarsgård, Hiroyuki Sanada

Release: 2022-05-25

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It's got a listing in TMDB, so you guys can use this instead of the original thread for news about part 4.

Tag me if you want any posts moved from the other thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's got a listing in TMDB, so you guys can use this instead of the original thread for news about part 4.

Tag me if you want any posts moved from the other thread.
Can’t you just move’m all?

Also I hope this one is better than 3.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
they really put Matrix fan service in the teaser... White Rabbit (upper left corner)
1640326074412.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob

huh i didn't know that was a thing, im always down for more Ana de Armas

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
First, to "Ballerina": Holy effing no. Women cannot lead in this genre, no friggin' way. Also de Armas is a horrible choice, she is soft and pretty and NOT A FUCKING INSANE ASSASSIN.

Second to John Wick: tenuous hope, but based on the downward trajectory of the last 2 movies, I am not holding my breath. I've said it before - the first was a revelation, a movie we had not seen before, or at least not seen in a long while. I would never have thought I would be bored watching a John Wick movie, but that third installment was just garbage.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
First, to "Ballerina": Holy effing no. Women cannot lead in this genre, no friggin' way. Also de Armas is a horrible choice, she is soft and pretty and NOT A FUCKING INSANE ASSASSIN.

Second to John Wick: tenuous hope, but based on the downward trajectory of the last 2 movies, I am not holding my breath. I've said it before - the first was a revelation, a movie we had not seen before, or at least not seen in a long while. I would never have thought I would be bored watching a John Wick movie, but that third installment was just garbage.

Wouldn't call it boring, but the world building was far better when it was just a backdrop.

The deeper they go with it the dumber it gets

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
she was the best part of the latest Bond movie though. i'd rather watch her than Lasheequa Singh the 400 lb trans assassin

i mean she was the best part of No Time To Die

851de6be495bbc5e4cb23f706dd2e5414b86ae95.gifv

chicks are gonna keep making these dumb ass "115 lb woman beats up 5 280 lb guys 1v1" so I'd rather watch ana de armas than black bald bitches

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gun + katana vs gun + katana? I'm in!!
But I do hope this is the last movie or this series will suffer the fate of others, becoming irrelevant over time due to lack of originality.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The other problem is that Keenu Reeves is not immortal. As great of shape as he is for his age, his age is beginning to sneak through to his performance. I already could see it easily in 3 and expect about the same level in 4. Tom Cruise is also beginning to show this in his performances. Until science can cure aging, aging will always win.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, they need to just end it.

spoilers for a 51 year old movie.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The other problem is that Keenu Reeves is not immortal. As great of shape as he is for his age, his age is beginning to sneak through to his performance. I already could see it easily in 3 and expect about the same level in 4. Tom Cruise is also beginning to show this in his performances. Until science can cure aging, aging will always win.

Watch your filthy mouth! I will watch these works of art while he's using a walker to kill someone!

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database