The Problem With Jon Stewart

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
1.67 star(s) Rating: 1.67/5 3 Votes
Title: The Problem With Jon Stewart

First aired: 2021-09-30

Cast: Jon Stewart

Overview: It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the world's problems. It's harder to pinpoint the systems responsible for creating them. In this series, Jon Stewart brings together people impacted by different parts of a problem to discuss how we come up with change.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The inheritors of Jon Stewart have really shit the bed lately. The Daily Show guy... he had an impossible job I get it.

John Oliver's Last Night had some good episodes. But quite a few of them are complete bullshit pandering to the Left.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's not the left leaning part that bothers me on TDS, it's the lack of funny. It seems like all the writers must have left with Stewart or they're all working on Last Week Tonight now because there are very few laughs on the daily show. It's still slightly funnier than Larry Wilmore but that's not saying much. Pretty sad how far that hour has fallen compared to when it was Stewart and Colbert.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How is Stewart going to tape a show when he leaves the planet after Trump wins?

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
meh, while i enjoyed stewart he felt kinda dead the last few years and the funniest bits were with some of his correspondents - without oliver, carrell, colbert, rob riggle, aasif m, etc I don't think he will be that good

if you really enjoyed old school TDS watch Samantha Bee, although she is super hardcore liberal she does bring the biting, extremely cynical snark that the new guys all lack

tAkZTfJ.png

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I watched the Puerto Rico episode of LWT, for some eduMcation on their debt, and John Oliver is losing it. The segment before PR was John Oliver admonishing Norway for not importing as many africans and arabs as John Oliver thinks they should.
tumblr_lqdatl0fPV1qbe102o1_250.gif

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've removed TDS from my DVR finally, this past week. Shit just sucks now. I like Trevor Noah, but the writing is straight shit. Colbert's replacement is even worse. I don't even understand how Larry Wilmore is still on the air, though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
His time slot, I mean. He's clearly not a direct replacement.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I like how Larry dumbfuck Wilmore thought that more than twelve Americans were interested in tuning into "Racism, The Show(tm)" four nights a week.

Get that retarded shit off the air already. Holy shit, Comedy Central, what are you fucking doing? You might as well rename yourself the South Park channel because that's the only reason I'd ever switch to you. Ever.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
even the kamal bell (sic) dude realized that racism, the show(tm) isn't sustainable, his new show on CNN is pretty good though

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought Bells show on CNN was an even worse version of the race based shit he had been doing before that.

Wilmore isnt good in the capacity they have him in. I like Noah, he seems like he has that laugh factor, but like people have said the material is garbage.

I dont have a problem with Oliver. Some of the stuff he talks about is biased but overall its funny and informative.

• 1Barf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stewart coming to HBO before the election would be alright if all you wanted to see is Stewart talk shit about Trump, I'd rather just watch Maher.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've removed TDS from my DVR finally, this past week. Shit just sucks now. I like Trevor Noah, but the writing is straight shit. Colbert's replacement is even worse. I don't even understand how Larry Wilmore is still on the air, though.
Yeah, I stopped downloading it like 2 months ago. It's kind of turned to shit.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not the left leaning part that bothers me on TDS, it's the lack of funny. It seems like all the writers must have left with Stewart or they're all working on Last Week Tonight now because there are very few laughs on the daily show. It's still slightly funnier than Larry Wilmore but that's not saying much. Pretty sad how far that hour has fallen compared to when it was Stewart and Colbert.
Elliott Kalan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has been doing a podcast for a few years, he is pretty funny in a charming nebbish jewish way. I doubt his humor would have translated to Trevor in any way.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
TDS is just painful to watch now. They swung so far to the left that it is unwatchable. Stewart used to point out ridiculous shit on both sides, it just so happened that most was on the right.

Now it is just taking the ridiculous shit on the left and lambasting anyone that doesn't go along with it

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I stopped watching months ago. I don't find it funny. Not sure if it's terrible writing or his delivery but it does not do it for me.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database