Juices / Drinks

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sunny Delight, Watermelon
FAIL
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I'd rather have Kool-Aid.
It might have more nutrients or whatever, but it probably contains enough unhealth to cancel out. Go Kool-Aid.
It might be reasonably priced compared to other big juices, but since it is essentially beaten by Kool-Aid in other categories the price should be compared to that - to which it loses.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LKy0z0T.jpg

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Lately I've been drinking seltzer water with ice to satisfy my urge for a delicious soda. It works surprisingly well - the bubbliness of soda is even more satisfying than the sweetness. I don't drink much soda but I randomly crave them and I'd definitely recommend this as a substitute. I was skeptical of the flavorlessness at first but it really works.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sparkling water is definitely nice, it can help when weaning off soda.

I'm a pretty avid energy drink consumer because I like to go EXTREME all the time. The Monster that came out several months ago, the one in the white can with 0g sugars 0g carbs is surprisingly their best tasting monster they've created. It doesn't taste like ass or cough syrup, just good.

foop_sl

shitlord
Sparkling water is definitely nice, it can help when weaning off soda.

I'm a pretty avid energy drink consumer because I like to go EXTREME all the time. The Monster that came out several months ago, the one in the white can with 0g sugars 0g carbs is surprisingly their best tasting monster they've created. It doesn't taste like ass or cough syrup, just good.
Try sparking water with some slices of lime. I keep drinking sparkling water + slices and some mint leaves, truly refreshing.