Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Jake Kasdan

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas, Danny DeVito, Awkwafina, Danny Glover, Rhys Darby, Lamorne Morris, Lucy DeVito, Bebe Neuwirth, Alex Wolff, Ser'Darius Blain, Madison Iseman, Morgan Turner, Dania Ramirez, Darin Ferraro, Sal Longobardo, Massi Furlan, Michael Beasley, Charles Green, Shiquita James, James William Ballard, Marque Hernandez, Kodai Yamaguchi

Release: 2019-12-11

Plot: Spencer returns to the world of Jumanji, prompting his friends, his grandfather and his friend to enter a different and more dangerous version to save him.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
First one was mildly funny, but this had me feeling good in the theaters

spronk

FPS noob
saw the trailer before spidey and theater was laughing its ass off, looks really good. glad they didn't stay formulaic too much, switching in devito and glover is genius. i wonder who the original two guys are gonna be, bad guys?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The pilot with the mosquitoes weakness is a character too, maybe one of them got it.

spronk

FPS noob
karen gilliam and her two stunt doubles

YngI2aj.jpg

🍆 🍆 🍆

• 13Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man, I really liked the first one but when I saw they were making another I was pretty skeptical. But holy crap this looks like it's going to be great.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
saw the trailer before spidey and theater was laughing its ass off, looks really good. glad they didn't stay formulaic too much, switching in devito and glover is genius. i wonder who the original two guys are gonna be, bad guys?

I would assume they will be the Jonas brother pilot guy and whoever awkwafina's character is.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
ykQtEahakQMotIIO15N1mgXteaq.jpg

Title: Jumanji: The Next Level

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Jake Kasdan

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas, Danny DeVito, Awkwafina, Danny Glover, Rhys Darby, Lamorne Morris, Lucy DeVito, Bebe Neuwirth, Alex Wolff, Ser'Darius Blain, Madison Iseman, Morgan Turner, Dania Ramirez, Darin Ferraro, Sal Longobardo, Massi Furlan, Michael Beasley, Charles Green, Shiquita James, James William Ballard, Marque Hernandez, Kodai Yamaguchi

Release: 2019-12-11

Plot: Spencer returns to the world of Jumanji, prompting his friends, his grandfather and his friend to enter a different and more dangerous version to save him.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database