Jungle Cruise (2020)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jungle Cruise (2020)

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Jaume Collet-Serra

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Jack Whitehall, Edgar Ramírez, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti, Dani Rovira

Release: 2020-07-23

Plot: Disney’s live-action adaptation of its iconic theme park ride.

spronk

FPS noob

EGmxeDiUcAA2GuS

July 24th, 2020

looks like Emily Blunt's Mummy with some Pirates of the Caribbean thrown in

looks also like it continues The Rock's policy of "i don't have a dick" weird asexuality

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya the rock should be banging the chicks in the movies like arnold implied. but he is going for this weird "family friendly" version(ie it's all the marketer's/agent's fault imo).

i am intrigued by the movie, will probably see it.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>

You’ve got to be kidding me with this horseshit. Disney can’t just make a fun adventure movie, they have to insert something to appease the rainbow mafia. My daughter loves Disney, but we are slowly pulling away from them over crap like this.

Didn’t Walt hate fags anyway?

• 1Worf

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Calm down, buttercup. Your daughter is likely a lesbian, anyways.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

You’ve got to be kidding me with this horseshit. Disney can’t just make a fun adventure movie, they have to insert something to appease the rainbow mafia. My daughter loves Disney, but we are slowly pulling away from them over crap like this.

Disney.jpg

Siliconemelons

"First" openly gay? are they saying all the fags and trannys in live action beauty and the beast were all not open? or are they actually talking about the character in the characters world being open and "free" - not just, us as the viewers (and you know, real people) can OPENLY see the fags?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I've been having this conversation often with my wife, but I just want to be fucking entertained. I don't need to be preached to.

I keep getting examples of shows where they insert this stuff and it's not necessary (first that come to mind are Survivor last night with #metoo, Big Brother with "racism," and Superstore over the last year with an ICE plotline).

Eventually I'll just stop consuming media altogether.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
"First" openly gay? are they saying all the fags and trannys in live action beauty and the beast were all not open? or are they actually talking about the character in the characters world being open and "free" - not just, us as the viewers (and you know, real people) can OPENLY see the fags?
They're going to be going down the river on their boat, and a frog will spit slime in some guy's mouth. He'll comment that it tastes like semen, and he LOVES eating semen. Then the girl will also try some, saying semen is just for the girls, and he'll slap her hand away with a "tisk tisk" kind of expression. Then he'll catch the frog that spit on him, and stuff it up his own asshole.

Finally, some openly gay content!

Siliconemelons

They're going to be going down the river on their boat, and a frog will spit slime in some guy's mouth. He'll comment that it tastes like semen, and he LOVES eating semen. Then the girl will also try some, saying semen is just for the girls, and he'll slap her hand away with a "tisk tisk" kind of expression. Then he'll catch the frog that spit on him, and stuff it up his own asshole.

Finally, some openly gay content!

So a movie version of a pride parade? nice

• 2Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I've been having this conversation often with my wife, but I just want to be fucking entertained. I don't need to be preached to.

I keep getting examples of shows where they insert this stuff and it's not necessary (first that come to mind are Survivor last night with #metoo, Big Brother with "racism," and Superstore over the last year with an ICE plotline).

Eventually I'll just stop consuming media altogether.

Yep, I agree. I really dont care either way, I guess im used to it now that almost 100% of shows, movies all have some gay shit in them these days. But for a 3-5% of society they sure like to shoehorn their way into 100% of Hollywood shit these days, dont they?

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some shows it is annoying because it becomes the focus, most of the time the issue is the "news" making these things such a big deal. So there are some gays in the movie but it isn't even really a plot point, I doubt I would even notice or care if no one made a big stink about it in the news.

spronk

FPS noob

out in theaters July 30th

will also be $30 on Disney+ July 30th too, just like Cruella is now. Then free on D+ a few months later.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This could have been better if it was 2 bears with an airplane.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
The Rock in The Jungle is its own cinematic universe now, like half of his movies have taken place in the jungle

image.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im sure it will be entertaining. Im curious to see just how ridiculous it gets.

spronk

FPS noob
The gay is China and Mohammed friendly. you can tell its fine because the blue hairs hate it

its on $30 D+ too today, aka 15 gig 4k Atmos HDR torrents too. Gonna download and watch this weekend, i'm sure it'll be basically a shittier Indiana Jones + Jumanji.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database