Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
1.67 star(s) Rating: 1.67/5 6 Votes
Title: Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

Genre: Adventure, Action, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Colin Trevorrow

Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Isabella Sermon, Omar Sy, Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Daniella Pineda, Justice Smith, BD Wong, Dichen Lachman, DeWanda Wise, Mamoudou Athie, Campbell Scott, Scott Haze

Release: 2022-06-10

Plot: Plot unknown.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
prattprattpratt_120835885_704563130151254_1056784148804126952_n.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wasnt excited to see this movie until I saw the cast. It being delayed another year sucks though.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I could have done without the three hipster activist weirdos from Fallen Kingdom. I am curious to see how Campbell Scott, the guy trying to sneak out embryos in the first movie, is going to play in this one. If they can keep the feeling of the short film, Battle at Big Rock...

Rime

<Donor>
I would pay good money for just a series of short videos/shows about how people react to the dinosaurs roaming around.

Then again, in the 'real' world, any of them that even thought about eating meat would be wiped out within a few weeks. Maybe little shits like Compys might survive, but anything bigger than a dog on the mainland would be hunted back to extinction immediately.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is this Planet of the Dinosaurs?

I thought Jurassic World was like, a weird parody of Hollywood blockbusters, and didn't bother to watch Fallen Kingdom.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honest: what excites you about a Jurassic world sequel? The other two were so bad.
Just popcorn fun. I liked the first Jurassic World, but Fallen Kingdom was pretty bad.

And Bryce Dallas Howard.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ahh, yes. Hollywood pinching out yet another zero effort sequel. I hope C-19 drives them all out of business.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
MV5BMTMwOTM1ODg0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ3NzkyMw@@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

haha, paul giamatii would have to take some serious hugh jackman rhoids to reenact this scene.
to be fair. that was like 10 years previously. chicks dont always get a long hotness window. but forget that. look at how big her hands are.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ahh, yes. Hollywood pinching out yet another zero effort sequel. I hope C-19 drives them all out of business.

This could go two ways. If they're more concerned about people actually making the effort to go to the theater, they probably wouldn't take a gamble on garbage like this, but they may not take gambles on things like Kick Ass, etc.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database