Just Dance series & Unlimited - Ubisoft Wrist Wanking Tendonitis

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
B6D69307-5EBC-481F-A62C-2F19403084AA.jpeg

Trying this with the kids. PS4 with Move, no Eye. So far kids are having a blast. I like the songs, but fuck jumping around on the floor when I might as well exercise the wanking movement with the move, perfect scores. It can be controlled by app on phone, fun times when the kids throw their phone through the led. Move it is. Wanker stick, no real sense of anything. Might try it out with Eye, camera is probably the way to go. I seem to remember this all worked fine on ps3, hmm. Problems on ps5, less supported units.
Subscription, Just Dance Unlimited, opens of for all (?) previous versions songs, which is okay for 24 freedom bucks/year.

Anyone tried on other platforms than ps4, lemme know if it’s the bomb. So far Just Dance 2021 on PS4 is acceptable. Gay, but acceptable. I’m not sure whether the e-sport famous (?) Dine the Fairy is a man or not. Gay.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
My daughters play this on xbone with their phones. I think the latest they have is 2020 but I'm not sure since the live playlist has almost everything from all editions.

Funny story: my youngest digs the Rasputin song and is fairly good at the russian squat kick move. I do announcements and music for her HS lacrosse team and she asked me to put the song in the pregame playlist. When it came on a good dozen girls from both teams started doing the dance from the game.