Kaleidoscope

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kaleidoscope

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2023-01-01

Creator: Eric Garcia

Cast: Giancarlo Esposito, Paz Vega, Rufus Sewell, Tati Gabrielle, Peter Mark Kendall, Rosaline Elbay, Jai Courtney, Niousha Noor

Overview: A master thief and his crew attempt an epic and elaborate heist worth $7 billion dollars — but betrayal, greed and other threats undermine their plans.

Caliane

started it. about half way through Yellow. seems ok so far.

not sure how the "non-linear" shit comes into play.

then green. jumps back for some backstory. gives a bit of context, but overall pretty boring.

Last edited:

Caliane

watching blue now..
I'm not certain if I understand the sequence thing. if its just randoming the colors you see, as I think. then.. frankly its stupid. Its hurting the viewing.

As is, I'd say wait for someone to watch them all, and then prescribe the "best viewing order".
Or, even better, wait for someone to reedit them ALL into a single linear viewing experience, without all this cutting back and forth.

its also clearly too long. Lots of filler in these episodes to make them their even 40 minute run times. A ton of shit could be cut.

A decent heist flick buried under this shit.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I googled reviews on it and people said basically the same thing. You can watch it in any order. Cool heist story but confusing to piece together. Some threads on best way to watch. But ultimately sounds dumb so I skipped it. Learned my lesson with the Black Mirror Bandersnatch movie.

Caliane

yeah. like, again, theres a solidly acted, decent movie buried in there. But this experiment spits in the face of Editing. and with it, storytelling.

also, zero wokeness so far. since, its 2023 and I need to include that.

spoke too soon, Violet has some woke faggotry. "i'm BLAAAAAAAAAAACK"

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database