Karl Pilkington: The Moaning of Life season 2

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season one was great, because Karl. Season 2 looks even more greater, because Karl.

No release date yet, but it's supposed to be "late 2015".

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Nobody loves Karl more than myself.

That being said, Ricky and Stephen ruined a great thing.

Each series seems more and more "scripted" in my opinion, some of the best of Karl came from them shooting the shit on podcasts.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, well they've probably gotten a really good handle on the formula at this point. Karl for God Emperor.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Nobody loves Karl more than myself.

That being said, Ricky and Stephen ruined a great thing.

Each series seems more and more "scripted" in my opinion, some of the best of Karl came from them shooting the shit on podcasts.
I could watch literally anything with Karl that was simply eliciting some sort of reaction from him. That's the reason, for me, that they can get away with surrounding him with such contrivances and I despise almost all reality television for it's contrived/scripted feel.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If I could send a gift to the future which embodies this era on earth it'd be a statue of Karl taking a shit.

Royal

It's not pure Karl but there's also The Ricky Gervais Show that was on HBO for a while. It's Ricky and Steve having a series of focused conversations with Karl with his responses being set to animation.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
It's not pure Karl but there's also The Ricky Gervais Show that was on HBO for a while. It's Ricky and Steve having a series of focused conversations with Karl with his responses being set to animation.
That show is highlights from the many years of podcasts they did set to animation.

It shows Karl in his truest form, and is HIGHLY recommended if you haven't watched them all.

One of my favorites...Karl's film idea part 1.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just a reminder that Karl bought a couples casket for him and his girlfriend, without consulting her.

8vcWLPG.png

Royal

That show is highlights from the many years of podcasts they did set to animation.

It shows Karl in his truest form, and is HIGHLY recommended if you haven't watched them all.
I always loved how they made Karl's parents just older versions of Karl (Karl in a wig for his mum) in the animation. I wish they were still making new episodes of it.