Kenobi: A Star Wars Story (2020)

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Kenobi a star wars story ()
Plot: The movie is about obi wan kenobi. Nothing confirmed about plot.

Last edited:
  • 4Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Annnd not interested. What a terrible way to introduce a movie.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's too bad, the last shot where he's autoerotically asphyxiating himself with a force noose looked promising.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The OP is a fan made trailer. There's a lot of them out there using footage from McGregor's movie Last Days In The Desert. Some people even tried their hands at adding "special effects" to some of them. This one was made back when the Rey Kenobi theories were all the rage and had him take up with a woman to pass away the time on his vigil.

But there is zero chance they would ever make a Star Wars movie that is a slow boil character study like these trailers are typically selling.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck you Disney.
And fuck you, if you're giving them money to watch this shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
2019 is a trilogy year. Plus there's Rogue One footage in this "trailer" if you thought it might've been real

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Well the poster says 2020 but why anyone would think they'd have a trailer for a movie that would come out even in 2019 when they haven't dropped one for a movie that comes out just 5 months from now is beyond me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Of course it's a fake trailer, but we did need a thread started for it's inevitable release.
Someplace we can all shit on it together without clogging up the other thread.
The fake trailer is better than TLJ however.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Royal

Not sure how much shitting would go on until they formally announcing they're even making it. The Fett movie is probably more likely at this point. The already had a rollout video presentation made for it to show a couple of years ago that ended up sitting on the shelf after they fired Josh Trank.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
I haven't even seen TLJ, and probably won't see Solo either. Star Wars lost the magic somewhere along the way.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I haven't even seen TLJ, and probably won't see Solo either. Star Wars lost the magic somewhere along the way.
eoqSy2T.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I found the real trailer for this movie. In fact its the trailer for all new star wars movies.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
friend of mine used that same movie to make his own little teaser, pretty good editing job for 1 amateur guy

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database