Kenshi - A Sandbox RPG

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
There is a texture mod that helps improve the games performance. There are some cool filter/ lighting packs out there to make the game look a lot better and help lower the games performance.

There is a slopeless mod for keeping buildings level on uneven terrain but it causes bugs inside the building sometimes.

Other than those some people really like recruitable prisoners and the flesh peeler for min maxing their squad. I haven't messed with either of those.

It's been almost a year since my last play through though so maybe they're is some new stuff.

I highly recommend building a base in the south east so you can experience the joy that is the crab tournament.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I like the screenshot seems to be keeping with the same art "theme" from the first game, just with crisper graphics. I'm prepared to lose months of my life to this. The first one was such a gem of a game.

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
minor kenshi 2 news. no date or anything.

Unreal 5. (unreal wasn't new news. but specifying 5 is.)
"33 people are currently working on Kenshi 2 at a consistent, solid pace."

some other interesting notes about modding, physics, world partition, etc.
What have the last couple of years entailed?
NM:
Narrative is becoming easier and easier as the years go by. The most difficult part was over with years ago - that’s the foundations; world building, fleshing, map, general plans for content, working structure. That part is super hard and horrible, makes me want to vomit.
Kinda weird to hear the narrative designer say that high level narrative building is vomit inducing.

Glad to hear they switched to UE5 a year ago. Wayyyy better than hearing they're making the switch now or plan to in the future.

Super hyped for this game. They should release it when it's ready and no sooner.

• 1Like