Kerafrym Kills after Rallos Zek

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I got into an argument today with someone who claimed they killed the Sleeper after Rallos Zek did. Think they said they were on Tarew Marr. I basically said he was full of shit as I don't think anyone killed him. He then went on to say Afterlife did as did Fires of Heaven. I quit playing EQ in 2004 and I am positive no one had killed him again in that time. I have Googled my ass off and I cannot find anything but some possibly Chinese kill and the Rallos Zek kill which leads me to believe I was correct. But I am not positive and I owe the guy an apology if I am wrong. Has anyone heard/seen of any Kerafrym kills besides the RZ?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm unaware of AL or FoH bothering with it. That seems unlikely and inconvenient. You only get one shot, when you wake him up. Never heard of any kills but the one.

Siliconemelons

FoH could not have unless they reset it- they (or someone) released the sleeper- I was online at the time with all the serverwide messages etc

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I forget the server but there was only one kill and it was at least a couple expansions after Veilous, I think it was during PoP and it was almost every guild on that particular server bind rushing etc etc etc. They received no loot for their efforts, should have been retroactively given loot imo.

Zaide

TLP Idealist

There have never been any guilds to kill Kerafyrm the Sleeper on the standard live servers except for the original RZ kill crew of Wudan, MiM and AD. The video here is from Test server and was done about one year ago. Zero kills occurred in between the RZ kill and this to my knowledge.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Al'Kabor probably would have killed Kerafyrm if it weren't for (yet) another zone crash. He didn't seem to regen, probably similar to what happened on Rallos Zek.

im only aware of the Rallos Zek one on live. there is a video (may have been linked) of some korean or chinese server downing him possibly. never bothered to validate it.

pretty sure on those super cutting-edge servers, like MM/Veeshan- that Kera was awakened to perma cockblock and set back other guilds. i.e. his awakening was used as a block to potential progression. so, i doubt it happened anywhere else other than zek

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"It's true, we 4-boxxed sleeper on Tarew Marr."

mmorpg_community.jpg

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
RZ had the only Sleeper kill on any live server because we were months behind (content wise) most of the blue servers due to the massive PvP wars that were going on during the Velious era. Most blue servers just cleared ST and all of the warders and got killed by the Sleeper. On RZ when the wars ended the leading guild on the server (AD) made a pact with the other guilds to leave a warder up so we wouldn't wake the sleeper. When mudflation was rampage during PoP we decided to make a run at him and zerg the shit out of him. We had him down to 1% and a GM who was watching zapped him and told us to try again. We tried again the next night and after a couple of hours of dying were finally able to kill him.

rrr_img_70920.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
True story - we were told that loot would briefly spawn on the ground when the Sleeper was released so we were much more concerned with scooping up loot than actually attacking anything. We also released him twice - the first time he was just a human and didn't do anything and most of the loot from the warders was cloth caps.

KilyinRZ_sl

shitlord
RZ had the only Sleeper kill on any live server because we were months behind (content wise) most of the blue servers due to the massive PvP wars that were going on during the Velious era. Most blue servers just cleared ST and all of the warders and got killed by the Sleeper. On RZ when the wars ended the leading guild on the server (AD) made a pact with the other guilds to leave a warder up so we wouldn't wake the sleeper. When mudflation was rampage during PoP we decided to make a run at him and zerg the shit out of him. We had him down to 1% and a GM who was watching zapped him and told us to try again. We tried again the next night and after a couple of hours of dying were finally able to kill him.

rrr_img_70920.jpg
I'm in there... somewhere.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This thread is about Kerafyrm kills, not killing dragons that are 1-2 groupable and watching your raid get face rolled afterward.