KEVIN CAN F**K HIMSELF

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: KEVIN CAN F**K HIMSELF

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2021-06-20

Creator: Valerie Armstrong

Cast: Annie Murphy, Eric Petersen, Mary Hollis Inboden, Alex Bonifer, Brian Howe, Raymond Lee

Overview: Explore the secret life of a woman we all grew up watching: the sitcom wife. The series looks to break television convention and ask what the world looks like through her eyes. Alternating between single-camera realism and multi-camera zaniness, the formats will inform one another as we imagine what happens when the sitcom wife escapes her confines, and takes the lead in her own life.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought there was a thread for this but I cant seem to find it.

Anyone watching this? The premise is a pretty cool idea. But the show itself isnt that great and is a very slow burn. No character is likeable at all, which I understand is the point. But makes it less engaging.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried it but couldn't make it through the first episode. I will say they are spot on with their mimic of shitty 90's family sitcoms.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've really liked the first couple episodes that I've seen. Will probably torrent the rest of the season since Amazon seems to want to charge me to continue watching.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database