Keyboard lag only on this site with my phone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stupid question. For some reason i get keyboard lag on this site on my phone. The rest of the site loads fine (as does the rest of the web). Trying to type here lags and occasionally gets words put together without a space in between. It is really stumping me. Samsung Galaxy S7 Active running Android Oreo (8.0).

Any ideas?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Stupid question. For some reason i get keyboard lag on this site on my phone. The rest of the site loads fine (as does the rest of the web). Trying to type here lags and occasionally gets words put together without a space in between. It is really stumping me. Samsung Galaxy S7 Active running Android Oreo (8.0).

Any ideas?
what browser? maybe your phone hates xenforo

try this site, you can reg w/ a reddit account, they're using xenforo
Cyburbia - Urban Planning and Placemaking Community

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
good thing the folks running the joint spent all your donations on mini-games.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
been happening on my ipad forever. The delete key gets stuck too.
Makes me feel better that it isnt just me. I can type like a fiend on a phone, but here I have to like type really slooooowwwww or it gets all fucked up. I also wonder if the total pages of the thread might have an impact. This brand new thread it doesnt seem as bad.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I had it happen to me until I set the posts per page to 25 when it was 50 and it cleared up. Would be nice to have some settings for just mobile or desktop, but I doubt we have the granularity for that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had it happen to me until I set the posts per page to 25 when it was 50 and it cleared up. Would be nice to have some settings for just mobile or desktop, but I doubt we have the granularity for that.
This looks like it worked. I went in and cut down the threads/replies per page and typing seems to be working normally so far. Thanks.