Klondike- Discovery channnel.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice. I'll definitely check this out. Tim Roth and Sam Shepard are great. Throw in Robb Stark and that hot red head....worth a watch.

my surgery is in Feb, I finished 38 radatation treatments.

after surgery it will be Xeloda chemo treatment daily every 2 weeks then 1 week off f for a break for 5 months.

It just hurts like hell to sit, stand thus reading or watchinbg tv, movies even gaming so that why I barely post. etc

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the ending montage of pictures with happened to the people in real life. Goes to show pretty much everybody involved should never have gone to the klondike. Even Jack London who probably is one of the "winners" of that gold rush died at 40.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So I DVR'd this but haven't watched it. Worth 3 hours?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So I DVR'd this but haven't watched it. Worth 3 hours?
I thought the last episode was a little hokey and the ending pretty lackluster, but the first two episodes were entertaining. I think the miniseries suffered from being 3 episodes instead of 5.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's like Deadwood had a somewhat dimwitted, predictable, feminist leaning child that sold its poorly conceived period soap opera to the Discovery channel.
cool.png

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
So the murderer(can't remember his name) when confessing said he did it because he stood on the claim before and passed on it and for it to yield so much gold to Robb Stark is fucked up and woe is me, cruel cruel world, it shoulda been me to get rich etc. But when Epstein was murdered they had barely even started working the claim and had no idea they were going to strike it big...right?

Did I miss something?

Gask

Did I miss something?
Nope, until his predictable last minute tantrum discovery they were just a couple of guys digging around in a random dirt heap with nothing at all to show for it. Which made everyone's keen interest towards it throughout the episodes rather goofy.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was really looking forward to this. Got through the first episode and found it to be stilted to the point of unwatchable. Too bad because the setting and scenery is beautiful.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched this today, favorite part was where rob starks is walkimg accross the frozen plane for a few min and pretty much almost freezes to death instantly but the red-man who has been running for like 30 min hauls ass accross the same open plain no problem.

Gask

Watched this today, favorite part was where rob starks is walkimg accross the frozen plane for a few min and pretty much almost freezes to death instantly but the red-man who has been running for like 30 min hauls ass accross the same open plain no problem.
Or when the front of his "mine" comes down bringing at most a few feet of loose earth to block the tunnel mouth and he lays down to die/be rescued for whatever reason.
rolleyes.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I thought the show was pretty good. I enjoyed it until the ending was retarded, but then again supposedly it's based on a true story.