Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter accident, 41

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Rest in Peace. I was never a lakers fan but you can tell he had once in a generation kind of talent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Terrible news. Saw him play quite a bit at both the Forum and Staples, even though I am not the hugest basketball fan. Living here in SoCal during his time playing he was a larger than life presence if you followed sports at all. Lot of people here just totally in shock.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The aids finally got him, rest in pepperoni.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
In a league where so many are just bad role models and prima donas, Kobe was always different. His only weakness was hot young woman who wanted to have sex with him on his hotel room.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
In a league where so many are just bad role models and prima donas, Kobe was always different. His only weakness was hot young woman who wanted to have sex with him on his hotel room.
Huh? He was a total primadonna. He was a selfish player for half of career and pushed out an in his prime Shaq. Now, he got better, but let's not forget twenties Kobe.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester
This sucks. Th eres no good parody picture.

Oh and plus he seemed halfway decent. If the worst he did was cash in on some free ass, that's not so bad at all.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This sucks. Th eres no good parody picture.

Oh and plus he seemed halfway decent. If the worst he did was cash in on some free ass, that's not so bad at all.

It is awful news and I hate to see it. But this made me chuckle.

64C6F619-55DC-4202-A306-0A977E2C52DC.jpeg

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Shaq is a lazy player who relied too much on his strength to push people around. His work ethic was shady and every year he was worse and worse, until he was just too fat, too slow.

Kobe retired after droping 60 points at age 35sh.

• 1Cringe

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Reports pretty wide spread his oldest daughter was onboard too. Brutal. This year is not fucking around.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There sure were a lot of words after "there's no words"

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Huh? He was a total primadonna. He was a selfish player for half of career and pushed out an in his prime Shaq. Now, he got better, but let's not forget twenties Kobe.

Considering Shaq was the problem with pretty much every team he ever played for, it's safe to say Kobe wasn't the issue

• 1OK, Sure

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was hanging out at the local drinking hole this afternoon when the news broke on TV. People were so stunned shit just kind of came to a standstill. The mood got really depressing, so I left for the day. Depressing enough to be drinking on a Sunday afternoon without this shit.