KOTOR Reboot

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I re-played KOTOR & KOTOR2 last year.. still great. A lot of the strength is in the IP and writing.

Have to assume the writing won't be what it was back then.. the new game would most likely be basically mass effect in the star wars universe, complete with a mass effect quality storyline.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will it be designed by lightsaber-choppers?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Now they can explain why Revan was a sith male and came back as a jedi female... double transitions up in my Star Wars, you better believe it with Bioware!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bioware is so fucked that they have to release remakes of old games that people love to cover up for all the shit they make now.

I will still buy it as long as there is no new shit shoehorned in.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yeah I won't be buying a remake. It'll be another SJW platform piece of shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
10 years ago this news would have excited me. Now however, based on their last few titles, I just think it will be KOTOR with trannies. The main character will be gay, and the evil sith will all be white males plotting to put an end to shoehorned in bromance scenes. Pass.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yep, the video above kept saying Remake and Reboot; both of those things are just going to be the same terrible garbage they have been shitting out for the last decade.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anything EA (Lets quit calling them Bioware now, they aren't Bioware) touches with the Star Wars license is going to be absolutely God Awful since they have the exclusive for the games with Disney. The only one that MAY stand a chance is the one Viscural games is working on, but even that is still dominated by EA.

The only thing that MAY be decent is the new Battlefront. But it's the Battlefront we should have had last go round.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Why would they reboot it when they have thousands of years of existing IP to work in

This sounds more like a new version than a reboot. Both would be shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
I for one look forward to the transgender vegan HK-47, who will now enforce sharia law in the galaxy

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I for one look forward to the transgender vegan HK-47, who will now enforce sharia law in the galaxy

"Explanation: Leaf Bags under protocol are no longer subject to termination."

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You guys are bunch of idiots. Odds are, if the only thing you can critize about potential reboot are perceived SJW issues, then they made a fucking GOTY. Just look at Andromeda.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users