Kroll Show

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dude from The League has his own sketch comedy show starting Wed after Workaholics.

I'll give it a shot. I really like Nick Kroll when he is being himself, but I've always found his characters he does during stand up a bit grating.

Cybsled

I was disappointed that the title of this thread wasn't a typo and they weren't actually making a TV show out of the movie 'Krull'

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I'll give it a shot. I really like Nick Kroll when he is being himself, but I've always found his characters he does during stand up a bit grating.
I tried three times to watch his special that's on Netflix before I could get all of the way through it. Thought he was hilarious in The Life and Times of Tim then watched a few of his youtube/college humor videos and thought that they sucked. He's great on the League then his stand-up special is 75% really annoying characters that are, I guess, kind of funny in concept but can't really hold together well enough to justify devoting most of his set to being in that character.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's hilarious on The League and when doing improv with his characters on Comedy Bang Bang, but I did not particularly care for his stand up at all. I have low/no hopes for this show but I'll still watch at least once.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I tried three times to watch his special that's on Netflix before I could get all of the way through it. Thought he was hilarious in The Life and Times of Tim then watched a few of his youtube/college humor videos and thought that they sucked. He's great on the League then his stand-up special is 75% really annoying characters that are, I guess, kind of funny in concept but can't really hold together well enough to justify devoting most of his set to being in that character.
This~ He's hands down the best character on the league but his special was garbage. I saw a youtube clip that had his whole cat rant and it was pretty good, but the gf shut the special off after 5 mins, I watched the whole thing and it was just terrible except for the cat rant :/

You know what? I had the exact same scenario happen in my house. The woman saw his cat bit on youtube, and wanted to watch the special. I was already a fan from The League (and as Grimmlokk mentioned, CBB), so we gave it shot. I think we made it 15 minutes in before we couldn't take it anymore. I didn't finish it on my own, either.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I was disappointed that the title of this thread wasn't a typo and they weren't actually making a TV show out of the movie 'Krull'
And here I thought it was in relation to that adult swim cartoon with the barbarian that got like one episode... Was hoping it was coming back
frown.png

Salshun_sl

shitlord
This is the dumbest fucking TV show I've ever seen. I didn't even crack a smile once, let alone a laugh. It was actually uncomfortable to watch.

spronk

FPS noob
dude did a AMA on reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...entrals_kroll/

so i thought, why not, I'll watch the second show maybe its better.

its not, still god awful like a bunch of SNL skits that go on way too long. It was weird on the AMA too, everyone kept saying how the show was great and shit. I wonder if the dude has anyone giving him honest feedback.

I think I figured out why I completely dislike the show, basically it just parodies all the current crop of reality TV shows, and since I don't watch any of them its not funny, just annoying.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wheels, Ontario amused me. It wasn't funny, but I smiled through it. So...I guess that's something.

One of the weird things about a lot of his stupid characters is they're actually funny when he's just doing them off the cuff and improvising on Comedy Bang Bang. But put them in a skit and it's generally just brutal.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the second episode was better than the first. For some reason rich dicks and the random gatorade baths amused me.