Krono

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tactician

Ancient
I don't have any Krono right now, and will need one for Agnarr launch on may 24th. I imagine keeping up with krono will be easy once the server gets going. If anyone has bulk krono and is willing to sell one for cheap lemme know. I have CAD and USD on Paypal.

I could also loan one from someone and pay it back after a little bit into the server launch if anyone wants to truly bro down

Tactician

Ancient
Paying full price for MMO subs is against my religion. My Wildstar and WoW accounts are paid until like Jan 2018 with wow tokens / CREDD

rad

Lord of Guk
Glad I put my work in on Phinny.. have a nice horde from krono-lordin like a little leaguer during classic and kunark. Afraid them shamans won't be the solo beasts they were pre-dot nut kick. Even more reason to change it up!

Sterling

El Presidente
It's going to be interesting. I think there will be a much higher ratio of Krono farmers to the general population than there was on previous TLPs. Wonder what that will do the cost of items that were typically considered premium before.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I battled chinese gold farmers at my secret spot and i know they were all over LGuk on Phinny. Its time to protect American soon again.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Make Guk Great Again. MGGA. Build a wall and keep foreigners from taking our jerbs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I sell kronos 9 each, but im headed out for the weekend ill sell monday if someone needs, only have a handful or so.