LaRoy (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: LaRoy (2024)

Genre: Crime, Comedy

Director: Shane Atkinson

Cast: John Magaro, Steve Zahn, Galadriel Stineman, Matthew Del Negro, Bob Clendenin, Brad Leland, Dylan Baker, Megan Stevenson, Emily Pendergast, Alex Knight, Rio Alexander, Darcy Shean, Mimi Fletcher, Teagan Ireland, Vic Browder, Brannon Cross, Alaina Warren Zachary, Versai Knight, Ian A. Hudson

Release: 2024-04-17

Runtime: 110

Plot: “LaRoy” is the story of a man named Ray who discovers his wife is cheating on him and decides to kill himself. Before he can pull the trigger, he is mistaken for a low-rent hired killer. Desperate for a little respect, and with nothing else to live for, Ray decides to take the job — and soon begins to question whether he made the right choice.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Should be good
1000003073.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
hitman movies are popular
I don't necessarily think it's a Hitman deal based on the trailer, and I'mma seems more like a comedic version of Blue Ruin. That movie is pretty great, and Green Room was even better. Forget the director's name but guy puts out solid shit that's way different than your average Hollywood hack.

If you haven't seen them you should check them both out.

Other good movie in the same vein would be Red White and Blue. It's not funny but pretty brutal and that vigilantes style of film that apparently is very popular right now, but I think I came out maybe a decade ago. May have even been the same damn director, but I could be wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database