Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
bVpsfkRdW4XxgsuaiqcD3qKXZdW.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Last Man Standing[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-10-11[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A married father of three tries to maintain his manliness in a world increasingly dominated by women.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Started watching this on Hulu. Good Conservative values and open discussion with both sides. Also moderately funny and entertaining as a sitcom. Wish I would have been able to support it while it was actively on air. We need more shows like this.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is a funny show, though it does get a little preachy at times and the liberal son in law does become an over the top caricature eventually.

It was on Netflix when I watched it, not sure if it's still there.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well if it helps I watched it when it was airing and at the time my family was a neilsen family. You can thank me for however many seasons they got. I always liked it and this is one of the few shows that we'll watch reruns of on netflix when we wanna watch TV but don't want to have to pay attention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

It's basically a better version of The Ranch if you've watched that on Netflix at all. Same formula with better characters and execution.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not really seeing that except on the most basic level of having a very manly man as the lead. The ranch is a lot more drama, which is funny since he's got sons while Last Man has all daughters.

It is a better version of home improvement though, if you liked that show. Except that they never replaced Al or Wilson.

Khane

Well, same formula in that they are both conservative father knows best shows. I don't mean to imply they are the same exact show. One is based on an affluent family, one is based on a working class family.