Last Podcast On The Left

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone listen to the rendleshem episodes? I got a real bone to pick with this story.

Penistown says binary code flooded his mind. So he writes it down and they translate it. And it's in English????

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anyone listen to the rendleshem episodes? I got a real bone to pick with this story.

Penistown says binary code flooded his mind. So he writes it down and they translate it. And it's in English????
oh i skip that ufo stuff

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Episode 2 o_o;;

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think their best shows are the deep dives into the serial killers. I often skip their sode stories shit. That being said it's a great podcast. It's funny and educational.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
As someone who drives alot for work, this pod has provided me with countless entertainment. Casey Anthony was my favorite. I never bothered with the details in that case, but there is so much crazy shit that most people have no clue about.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
As someone who drives alot for work, this pod has provided me with countless entertainment. Casey Anthony was my favorite. I never bothered with the details in that case, but there is so much crazy shit that most people have no clue about.
That was a good one

Serial killers are my favorite subject

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just found this Podcast via the Mind Hunter thread. Its A+ stuff. Definitely in my subscription rotation now.

• 1Solidarity