Late Night with the Devil (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Late Night with the Devil (2024)

Tagline: The live television event that shocked a nation!

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Cameron Cairnes, Colin Cairnes

Cast: David Dastmalchian, Laura Gordon, Ian Bliss, Fayssal Bazzi, Ingrid Torelli, Rhys Auteri, Georgina Haig, Josh Quong Tart, Christopher Kirby, Steve Mouzakis, Gaby Seow, Michael Ironside

Release: 2024-03-22

Runtime: 92

Plot: A live broadcast of a late-night talk show in 1977 goes horribly wrong, unleashing evil into the nation’s living rooms.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some of Shudders originals are gems. I hope this is one of them.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

Heavy Metal Devil GIF by Dead Meat James

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Went and saw it tonight. Not bad. Certainly not very scary though. Every one is doing a bang up job besides the possessed girl who is pretty bad. Polka Dot man is great as always.

Holy fuck is there a ton of production companies involved in this though. There were like 10 listed before the movie began including an Abu Dhabi company.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Went and saw it tonight. Not bad. Certainly not very scary though. Every one is doing a bang up job besides the possessed girl who is pretty bad. Polka Dot man is great as always.

Holy fuck is there a ton of production companies involved in this though. There were like 10 listed before the movie began including an Abu Dhabi company.
Think it comes out later this month on Shudder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the 19th it looks like. I’d suggest wait.
Yeah that's the plan. Not really a movie that needs the big screen experience. Definitely plan on watching it though. I know I've started this before but it seems that the movies I enjoy most right now are these lower budget independent flicks especially horror films. Sometimes they're hit and miss but the ratio of decent to bad is pretty positive.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I thought it was good.

Not great.

Solid good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Also check out Talk to Me if you liked this. That was another surprisingly quality Australian horror, it had a very visceral feel to it, more so than other horror movies I've watched lately. There is a scene early on where a dude gets stabbed, it really feels like there is force behind that knife.

Plus, there's an Event Horizon-esque "Hell" scene which is better viewed than described.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Also check out Talk to Me if you liked this. That was another surprisingly quality Australian horror, it had a very visceral feel to it, more so than other horror movies I've watched lately. There is a scene early on where a dude gets stabbed, it really feels like there is force behind that knife.

Plus, there's an Event Horizon-esque "Hell" scene which is better viewed than described.
Actually watched that other evening, it was pretty decent despite being a bunch teenagers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database