Left 4 Dead 2 Revival

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Canipso_sl

shitlord
My brother just got Left 4 Dead 2 during the latest Steam Sale. We've been going through the campaign on Advanced with 2 bots, and I forgot how fun this game is.

If anyone plays around 10 or 11 pm CST and wants to bust it with us, add Canipso on steam. If we get more than 4, can always do Realism Versus, etc.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This game is horrific compared to the first one. Second one is muddled with bugs such as Boomer not bringing in hordes of zombies like they did in the first game.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Only way I ever play this anymore is on those servers with like 20-man teams. Its ridiculously fun like that with multiple tanks throwing crowds of players around. haha

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
This game is horrific compared to the first one. Second one is muddled with bugs such as Boomer not bringing in hordes of zombies like they did in the first game.
That doesn't matter for campaign, which it sounds like they're doing.

Campaign on advanced is actually pretty damned well balanced for 4 average joes. Expert tends to get a little ridiculous, and normal is just a snorefest.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought I saw you in game the other day Canipso. I've been playing again, just versuses. I'm in the FOH stream group, someone make one for trolled. Ha, phone auto corrects rerolled to trolled

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never understood the people who only played the PVE of the L4D games. Versus was soooo much better.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Never understood the people who only played the PVE of the L4D games. Versus was soooo much better.
If by better, you mean no game ever finished because any time any team actually completed a map, the other team immediately quit. It was nothing but a waste of time if you didn't have a dozen like minded friends to play with.

Canipso_sl

shitlord
If by better, you mean no game ever finished because any time any team actually completed a map, the other team immediately quit. It was nothing but a waste of time if you didn't have a dozen like minded friends to play with.
Even worse is when it's the enemy's turn to be the survivors, they intentionally act dumb and die in the first 15 seconds of the map. Meaning they get to play infected nearly 100% of the time.