Legend of Grimrock

Izo

Tranny Chaser
http://www.grimrock.net

http://store.steampowered.com/video/207170/81519

I'm enjoying the shit out of this old school dungeon crawler. Anyone else loving the retro?
smile.png

The editor is out as well, free, haven't tried it yet.

Thoughts?

smile.png

smile.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I really enjoyed it. It had a good balance of puzzles and combat, and a few of the puzzles really had me stumped for a while.

Malt_sl

shitlord
Great game. Zero replay value on the base game though. I need to see what the community has come up with the editor.

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
Bump!

Bought this one the winter sale, this is such a retro experience. Played the shit out of the Eye of the Beholder games back in the day.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah this is a great game! Played the hell out of it when it first came out.

Have there been any developments on the editor front? I would love to design a few dungeons!

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Yeah this is a great game! Played the hell out of it when it first came out.

Have there been any developments on the editor front? I would love to design a few dungeons!
Editor has been released a few months back. Not a ton of modders last time I checked but a couple dungeons were available nonetheless.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For all the oldschool feel of the world, 90 degree turns, and 10 foot steps; being shackled to the whack-a-mole combat mechanic limits the engine's use in rebuilding some of the classics (seems to be one of the big themes in mods).

Which makes me incredibly sad.

More and more I'm wishing someone out there would figure out what legalese and loopholes they'd have to abuse to create an "Abandonware Studios", bringing back all the nostalgic stuff that's either dead or sitting unused in some bigname's trademark porfolio. With the required clock/timing fixes, resolution boosts, and Steam support, of course.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Editor has been released a few months back. Not a ton of modders last time I checked but a couple dungeons were available nonetheless.
I have a half finished mod I've been working on sitting on my computer. If Steam ever makes it possible to sell mods as DLC via the workshop I'll finish it. Otherwise, it's not worth my time.

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
Nice! I'm hoping it will be dlc for the existing game rather than a LoG 2. I'd like to be able to use the same characters and level them up a bit more.