Legitimate supplements to increase load (semen) volume?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a ton of conflicting information online, but a commonly touted supplement is Maca.

Anyone have any experience with any supps that are effective and safe to use long-term?

My erection frequency and quality are fine, but I'd really like to be able to cum a little more than 'normal.' From what I've read, semen volume seems to have a relationship with stronger orgasms.

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
From what ive seen, theres nothing out there thats proven. Theres a ton of stuff out there though that has claims, but nothing concrete.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
epl0sbO.png

No seriously. If you want more powerful orgasms, start doing kegel exercises.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No seriously. If you want more powerful orgasms, start doing kegel exercises.

The increase in orgasm strength is a secondary priority. I really just want to get back to being able to dump a huge load on my wife like I could when I was 25. Kegel's aren't going to help that.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what ive seen, theres nothing out there thats proven. Theres a ton of stuff out there though that has claims, but nothing concrete.

I've been following a megathread at another site and there are some common lines of success. However, those kind of threads are often infested with company shills making it impossible to distill bullshit from a real positive result. That's why I came here, the odds of a shill are pretty low. Not to mention the age demographic is perfect and there are a lot of intelligent people here.

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
I've been following a megathread at another site and there are some common lines of success. However, those kind of threads are often infested with company shills making it impossible to distill bullshit from a real positive result. That's why I came here, the odds of a shill are pretty low. Not to mention the age demographic is perfect and there are a lot of intelligent people here.

For sure, ive looked into it before, and never really found anything that was legit. You just had the typical review type shit of oh it worked great, and then just as many people saying it did nothing at all for them. I have heard of maca root as well, but then you have 100 different brands and blends out there too, so im not sure whats legit either.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The increase in orgasm strength is a secondary priority. I really just want to get back to being able to dump a huge load on my wife like I could when I was 25. Kegel's aren't going to help that.

Strengthening your PC group will help you expel more ejaculate in a single orgasm. It won't increase your reservoir but it will make you drain it more effectively.

Is this just a pride thing or does your wife actually want to be hosed down with a giant ropes of semen?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Imagine your job being to troll obscure internet forums about dudes who want to jizz more and try to sell them supplements that don't even work. What a time to be alive.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So uh, this is in the grown-up section, so try to adhere to "mature discussion only" while replying here...about cumloads... somehow.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So uh, this is in the grown-up section, so try to adhere to "mature discussion only" while replying here...about cumloads... somehow.

Somebody ought to dig up the rock hard weekend thread.

• 3Like