Lego Minifigures Online

I considered posting this in the parent thread but it probably should go here. Loads of us have children by now - this was truly exciting*! (For my husband and I anyways - the best times I can think of at the moment are playing with my son).

http://videogames.lego.com/en-us/leg.../about/videos/

Assuming the usual slip to the right on the launch dates I would guess this isn't coming out til late 2014 at the earliest.

*I know zero about the studio/expected level of suck but I just keep thinking - there's a market for this. The crew here and at a lot of other gaming communities would love to have a game that they could play with their kids that was gender neutral that non-gamer wives could get behind and would also be interesting. Hopefully they do it well.

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am currently having a lot of fun playing Harry Potter Lego with my 6 year old daughter(Xbox). The level of quality of the Lego games is great. If Lego Minifigures Online has the same value it could be successful.

I have to say that familiarity with the Potter franchise (read the books, seen the films) adds a lot to playing through the Lego games, with all the funny little twists to key scenes in the story. So not sure if I would enjoy playing the Online game as much for myself, but it could still mean some good times together with my 6 year old.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The game is by Funcom, so it might be a bit buggy at launch like Age of Conan, Secret World, Anarchy Online...