LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LegoStarWarsSkywalkerSaga.jpg

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is an upcoming Lego-themed action-adventure game scheduled to be released in 2020 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It will be the sixth entry in TT Games' Lego Star Wars series of video games and the successor to Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Harshaw Harshaw Thanks! You posted first it seems, Cheers and Happy New Year :)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I've played through a bunch of the TT lego games including Force Awakens with my 6yo.. he enjoys them quite a lot. Dimensions was great, was a bit of a bummer that they stopped releasing content for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Totally getting this one for my kid.. but the best LEGO game is the severely underappreciated LEGO City Undercover. If you want to play GTA in LEGO city, it's just for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Was expecting a remasterisation of the older games but this looks like it was remade from scratch, I'm sure the kid's gonna love it. And it's nice to have multiplayer games you can play offline on the same split screen so we can play together.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's like.. I want to play this, but I haven't had much luck having fun with other Lego games. lol

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Star Wars lego games are the only lego games i actually enjoy

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
New gameplay trailer and a release date finally. Looks great.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
This might be the only game in a decade I buy at release and for full price. Might even pre-order!

My girlfriend doesn't play a lot of games (nor well) but Lego games have been fun and are manageable for her. And got her to watch all the movies and she agrees the original three are best. So I'm excited about this game.

Tried other Lego Star Wars trilogy but were a bit dated and rougher than the more modern Lego games. We played through much of Jurassic Park and was fun though. So fingers crossed on this one. Should be fun.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am very impressed with that trailer.
The game play improvements and modernization is very welcome. Looks like a ton of content.

I normally wait for a sale on these but this may be a day 1.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It looks like you need to play through the trilogies in order? So you choose either 1, 4, or 7 to start and go from there.

I hope this isn't actually the case, because I beat 7 not too long ago and have like zero desire to play it again, just wanted to get to the new content (8 and 9 have never been covered before).

In the other trilogy games you could do the episodes in any order, I remember cause I started with Empire Strikes Back IIRC.

I'll get this day one if I can just jump to Ep8 and do the new stuff, if I have to replay 7 I'll probably pass. 7 was its own entire game and is MUCH longer than the first six eps, about 12-15 hours to beat compared to 3-ish for each of the others.

I also hope 8 and 9 are a similar length to 7 rather than the earlier ones. Cause otherwise it'll be kinda weird having this one long game (7) in the middle of a bunch of short games.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
It looks like you need to play through the trilogies in order? So you choose either 1, 4, or 7 to start and go from there.

I hope this isn't actually the case, because I beat 7 not too long ago and have like zero desire to play it again, just wanted to get to the new content (8 and 9 have never been covered before).

In the other trilogy games you could do the episodes in any order, I remember cause I started with Empire Strikes Back IIRC.

I'll get this day one if I can just jump to Ep8 and do the new stuff, if I have to replay 7 I'll probably pass. 7 was its own entire game and is MUCH longer than the first six eps, about 12-15 hours to beat compared to 3-ish for each of the others.

I also hope 8 and 9 are a similar length to 7 rather than the earlier ones. Cause otherwise it'll be kinda weird having this one long game (7) in the middle of a bunch of short games.

I was under the impression that this is a new game that is sorta open world not a collection of old games.

• 1Like