Lex Fridman podcast

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I figured I'd try Lex out again because what you guys have been posting looks interesting.

I still think Lex is awkward AF as an interviewer, but he barely talked in this one anyways. Holy shit this was a wild ride of fraud to listen to.
I listened to the whole thing over a 6 hour WoW session. It is an entertaining story no doubt. The guy is a total piece of shit, narcissistic, psychopath though. I wouldn't trust him to watch my Snickers bar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I listened to the whole thing over a 6 hour WoW session. It is an entertaining story no doubt. The guy is a total piece of shit, narcissistic, psychopath though. I wouldn't trust him to watch my Snickers bar.
Oh I'm not making any statements about the dudes character. But he's a good talker, he's very detailed and totally candid.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lex is a terrible interviewer.

He is terrible at talking to people,.period.

Imagine this guy on a date trying to talk to a girl, it's no wonder he's an incel.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The guy is clearly both autistic and English is not his first language, and he gets 4+ hour long interviews with people who don't give interviews to other people.

Cut him some slack.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The guy is clearly both autistic and English is not his first language, and he gets 4+ hour long interviews with people who don't give interviews to other people.

Cut him some slack.

Is that your assessment as a fellow autist or fellow incel?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Cut him some slack.
irrational man help GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
That Matthew Cox podcast was really entertaining. He describes himself as a scumbag/bad person multiple times, but he also doesnt sound like he feels remorse about any of it. I finished the podcast with the feeling that he's probably back into some kind of fraud already.

I tried listening to the Destiny Shapiro one but i couldnt take it. Shapiro is so dishonest, strawmans everything, finds problems with other peoples solutions and offers no solutions of his own. He's a do-nothing charlatan.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Matthew Cox is a hell of a story teller. I was never bored during that whole 6 hours and as someone else mentioned, Lex barely spoke during it. I can see how so many people got taken in by him.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Matthew Cox is a hell of a story teller. I was never bored during that whole 6 hours and as someone else mentioned, Lex barely spoke during it. I can see how so many people got taken in by him.
I'm 4.25 hours in and still haven't gotten bored listening to him. Just got to the part where Trina turned him into the secret service