Lien Holding Software?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im really looking for some type of third party banking software. Something that I can put a loan, interest rate, and term into the system and it compute that payment for me. Something that is in the cloud, or has online access so that customers can make loan payments by card or ACH. Receives that payment, and then spits out a receipt to them that tells them the remaining balance and payments. One that applies late fees automatically, allows deferments and so on.

Im not looking for franchise type software thats in the 1000's per month, but maybe if there is software for around 100 bucko's?! Thanks guys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
You're not going to find out of the box software like that. Being able to take ACH payments is considered a credit product by the bank and will have to go through some kind of underwriting or vetting. There are third party vendors that will do it for a fee. A quick google search came up with Collect Rent Online and Accept ACH Payments .

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh how I wish you could find a flat fee piece of software that let you accept ACH payments. I would abuse the shit out of that.

Imagine a system where I could set up ACH payments from a credit card to my own bank account with no interchange fee and all the points/cashback bonuses I could rack up!!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Im really looking for some type of third party banking software. Something that I can put a loan, interest rate, and term into the system and it compute that payment for me. Something that is in the cloud, or has online access so that customers can make loan payments by card or ACH. Receives that payment, and then spits out a receipt to them that tells them the remaining balance and payments. One that applies late fees automatically, allows deferments and so on.

Im not looking for franchise type software thats in the 1000's per month, but maybe if there is software for around 100 bucko's?! Thanks guys.

Do you by chance want to install wireless battery powered GPS trackers in anything as well?

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you by chance want to install wireless battery powered GPS trackers in anything as well?

Sorry for the late reply.

As of Friday, I have my 13th vehicle on the road. All of which has came out of my pocket the last year and a half. Im currently using my Dealerships "Dealer Center" software to control and handle my BHPH's. There is no urgency to it, but I would like to take it away from the dealerships umbrella and make it independent and keep my own finances personal. The ACH is currently handled by Paymaxx because I let Global and them compete until Global through in the towel.

So yes, it is a BHPH service. I just dont need all the dealer management and inventory software that comes along with Dealercenter.