Likes only or Likes+Dislikes

Likes only or Likes+Dislikes

• Likes+Dislikes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
6d 14h 53m
I'm not, it's the exact way everyone felt about it before when we were discussing it. But someone needs an official poll to make a decision so, go for it.

Call me a whiny bitch all you want, but it's beyond fucktarded to discuss something, see the overwhelming out speak against it, implement it ANYWAY, and then wait for another poster to get fed up enough to post a poll to numerically show how dumb of a fucking idea it was.

Suineg, I completely respect what you've done with bringing up this forum, but that type of implementation strategy is just idiotic.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
38m
I'm not, it's the exact way everyone felt about it before when we were discussing it. But someone needs an official poll to make a decision so, go for it.

Call me a whiny bitch all you want, but it's beyond fucktarded to discuss something, see the overwhelming out speak against it, implement it ANYWAY, and then wait for another poster to get fed up enough to post a poll to numerically show how dumb of a fucking idea it was.

Suineg, I completely respect what you've done with bringing up this forum, but that type of implementation strategy is just idiotic.
I agree with you in principle, but at least this way we got to see how an alternative system could be implemented and what the potential consequences could be. Now we can say with even greater confidence that we prefer a likes-only system, and we'll have the poll to prove it. No harm in getting more information and making things official.

suineg

<Donors Crew>
32d 17h 28m
If it was permanent you would have a point. It was not and is not.

Here's the thing, if I wait for a formalized rule set you and others bitch that I am a rule nazi and this forum is for having fun. If I implement something that is temporarily fun and causes absolute zero harm to a single user at all you parachute in and bitch and whine.

So which is it?

Was this implementation the worst 15 minutes of your adult life? Do you need a PTSD counselor now?

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
<Donors Crew>
7d 6h 45m
I want to tag someone as an autistic faggot. Can you make it so we can add multiple tags to one post?

Edit: posted in wrong thread need to tag myself an autistic faggot enable this function too thanks.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
22d 17h 10m
I wouldn't mind having a third... Like / dislike / full retard or something like that. Right now it's just cluttered and excessive tho IMO. Good try tho.

• Jew
Reactions: Screamfeeder

xzi

Mouthbreather
<WoW Guild Officer>
11d 4h 57m
There's a lot of people that will dislike things just because and we all know it, that goes with any site. But I don't really care either way. All that matters is the epeen