elidib

Molten Core Raider
20d 46m
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Cowboy Bebop

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 1998-04-03

Creator: Shinichiro Watanabe

Cast: Kouichi Yamadera, Unsho Ishizuka, Megumi Hayashibara, Aoi Tada, Norio Wakamoto, Gara Takashima

Overview: In 2071, roughly fifty years after an accident with a hyperspace gateway made the Earth almost uninhabitable, humanity has colonized most of the rocky planets and moons of the Solar System. Amid a rising crime rate, the Inter Solar System Police (ISSP) set up a legalized contract system, in which registered bounty hunters (also referred to as "Cowboys") chase criminals and bring them in alive in return for a reward.

Fadaar

That guy
22d 17h 8m
Ehh Jet being black is no biggy to me, his persona and voice (in the English dub at least) was pretty much Danny Glover from Lethal Weapon with Spike being the hothead Mel Gibson. Ed I dunno how they can do properly, would probably just come across super cringe.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Gold Donor>
43d 8h 55m
thinking someone like Alexanda Daddario but I don't know if she can pull off the sheer cuntiness that Faye exudes, she actually seems super nice
She is definitely 10/10. Not sure I can find her as unattractive as I find Faye. Let's see how good of an actress she is.

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
69d 4h 57m
fucking shit, googles pointed me to this

i did not have to know that Netflix is gonna straight up rape my first memorable anime.

WAIT, wtf, they made Shun (the one w/ chains) a real fucking girl? for 30 yearss that was Japans most confusing, is that a boy or girl?

oh god i have to turn it off, imma get more mad.

• Jonesing
Reactions: McQueen

Xadion

Silver Baronet of the Realm
35d 15h 23m
Ethnic injection is obvious, and Faye will not have nice tits as "big tits are objectionable" etc. She also most likely will be a lez or something not just, county etc

Neranja

Golden Knight of the Realm
8d 12h 0m
i did not have to know that Netflix is gonna straight up rape my first memorable anime.
And now you know why old school anime nerds like me hate every fucking self-important weeaboo that proclaims stuff like this will raise anime to the next level--just by having lots of money thrown around and pandering to a more mainstream audience.

More money means more influence by said money and more market research, and in turn sawing and filing the rough edges off to make it more digestable to the tastes and sensibilities of the normie audiences. That's why you get shit like "Ghost in the Shell", and I have zero hopes for the upcoming "Alita: Battle Angel" - Cameron isn't even directing himself.

The only good live action adaptation of an anime/manga source material was "Old Boy", and that was the 2003 Chan-woo Park version. Even then Hollywood just had to make a remake. Of course that sucked so much the production crew could probably make more money by servicing glory holes.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database