Cowboy Bebop

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
0.75 star(s) Rating: 0.75/5 4 Votes
Title: Cowboy Bebop

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Crime

First aired: 2021-11-19

Cast: John Cho, Mustafa Shakir, Daniella Pineda, Alex Hassell, Elena Satine

Overview: A ragtag crew of bounty hunters chases down the galaxy's most dangerous criminals. They'll save the world... for the right price.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
mxtmi5kc54121.png

• 4Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
Ehh Jet being black is no biggy to me, his persona and voice (in the English dub at least) was pretty much Danny Glover from Lethal Weapon with Spike being the hothead Mel Gibson. Ed I dunno how they can do properly, would probably just come across super cringe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
You're God damned right. 10/10 big titties and the personality of a porcupine.

thinking someone like Alexanda Daddario but I don't know if she can pull off the sheer cuntiness that Faye exudes, she actually seems super nice

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
thinking someone like Alexanda Daddario but I don't know if she can pull off the sheer cuntiness that Faye exudes, she actually seems super nice
She is definitely 10/10. Not sure I can find her as unattractive as I find Faye. Let's see how good of an actress she is.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Netflix doesn't go 10/10 for its series even if it's good, at best it would be a 7-8 acceptable level. The professional level cosplays are guaranteed better than Netflix Faye. Keanu back in the day would have been a great Spike but he's too John Wick now.

jet_black_by_alexanderwelitschko-d2ud3se.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yo, ya'll remember the last time netflix tried anime live action?
maxresdefault.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
fucking shit, googles pointed me to this

i did not have to know that Netflix is gonna straight up rape my first memorable anime.

WAIT, wtf, they made Shun (the one w/ chains) a real fucking girl? for 30 yearss that was Japans most confusing, is that a boy or girl?

oh god i have to turn it off, imma get more mad.

• 1Jonesing

Siliconemelons

Ethnic injection is obvious, and Faye will not have nice tits as "big tits are objectionable" etc. She also most likely will be a lez or something not just, county etc

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
i did not have to know that Netflix is gonna straight up rape my first memorable anime.
And now you know why old school anime nerds like me hate every fucking self-important weeaboo that proclaims stuff like this will raise anime to the next level--just by having lots of money thrown around and pandering to a more mainstream audience.

More money means more influence by said money and more market research, and in turn sawing and filing the rough edges off to make it more digestable to the tastes and sensibilities of the normie audiences. That's why you get shit like "Ghost in the Shell", and I have zero hopes for the upcoming "Alita: Battle Angel" - Cameron isn't even directing himself.

The only good live action adaptation of an anime/manga source material was "Old Boy", and that was the 2003 Chan-woo Park version. Even then Hollywood just had to make a remake. Of course that sucked so much the production crew could probably make more money by servicing glory holes.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
When every remake of any property in a genre sucks balls, that may be telling you something about the genre itself. Just sayin.

• 2Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database